IGNORED

LMAO! What would you do for a sealed Mr. Do's Castle!

Atarimania75

Just look at how fast the claws come out ..............UNREAL!!!

:roll:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-unopened-Asteroi...1QQcmdZViewItem

As a potential bidder, I think its always best to lay low in circumstances like this. Nothing like alerting the Seller they have something super rare and seeing the price go up or the auction get cancelled and relisted.

Edited by Parrothead

LMFAO I wonder who this was. Hi, do you have a certain price your looking for on this lot? I was wondring if you'd take $75 for the full lot? :roll:

I wish sellers would reply with the person's name. That would end side deals real quick.

As a potential bidder, I think its always best to lay low in circumstances like this. Nothing like alerting the Seller they have something super rare and seeing the price go up or the auction get cancelled and relisted.

If you do that you open it up for a side deal. If it was $30 after a day he would sold it for $75. it is better to see it relisted than it sold in a side deal.

What's wrong with alerting the seller that they have something special and to be alert for jerks trying to lowball them into ending early?

I'd much rather see them get what it's worth, even if it means I can't afford it, than wonder which sleazeball yanked the rug out from under the seller and every other buyer this time.

What's wrong with alerting the seller that they have something special and to be alert for jerks trying to lowball them into ending early?

I'd much rather see them get what it's worth, even if it means I can't afford it, than wonder which sleazeball yanked the rug out from under the seller and every other buyer this time.

i agree! people who make lowball offers are scum!

Rick

I guess thats true. Good point :)

I guess thats true. Good point :)

why doesn't someone tell them?

hell... even tell them about it and get them to put it on the wagon!

now maybe there's you're hook to make the wagon roll. inform uninformed sellers who have nice stuff about the wagon.

who ya gonna piss off? the lowballers? they are ebay predators anyhow... not the type to be interested in the wagon.

just my 2cent worthless thought.

hell... even tell them about it and get them to put it on the wagon!

now maybe there's you're hook to make the wagon roll. inform uninformed sellers who have nice stuff about the wagon.

who ya gonna piss off? the lowballers? they are ebay predators anyhow... not the type to be interested in the wagon.

just my 2cent worthless thought.

I've actually done lots of recruiting from Ebay. Usually if I win an auction there, I will let the seller know about the Chuckwagon :)

And predictibly its back for an ungodly high amount : Never gonna sell for that much and Ebay will love taking their listing fees on that starting price.

That is why I usually lay low because more often then someone getting a good deal on it, greed sets in and this happens.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...52BSI%26otn%3D4

Edited by Parrothead

And predictibly its back for an ungodly high amount : Never gonna sell for that much and Ebay will love taking their listing fees on that starting price.

That is why I usually lay low because more often then someone getting a good deal on it, greed sets in and this happens.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...52BSI%26otn%3D4

I wish the seller would rot with it for being so greedy :x , but somebody will bid, I am sure. :roll:

Is that an original seal? I have never come across a new Mr. Do's Castle but I have come across a few sealed Parker Brothers games. I also bought some new back in the day. I have never seen a hang tag like the one pictured in this auction on a Parker Brothers game.

Is this the 2nd or 3rd boxed Mr. Do's Castle this summer? I saw one earlier in the summer but then I thought that I read somewhere that another one was listed on eBay as well.

Edited by holygrailvideogames.com

from the auction text:

I will not post bidder's questions and responses related to offers on the page so it will not end up on any blog. However, please DO NOT give me offers other than your bid. If comments end up on a blog then it would be from the bidder's choice. I will like this item go to the end of the auction and I know this game is VALUABLE and RARE.

People don't realize that you may not be helping to situation at all by telling the seller how much something is worth. In this situation, just the opposite has happened. Sellers break rules and ebay looks the other way. Ebay only cares about money, plain and simple.

Edited by MattG/Snyper2099

Yeah, there is always the possibility that the seller turns out to be a greedy douchebag!

Edit: turns out that was not the case here, he just wanted to make it clear he knew the value was not $100 or some such.

It still would have been more fun and smarter to start it at e.g. 99 cents, it would have gotten where it should without the bigger listing fee...

Edited by lemoncurry