IGNORED

What am I missing?

hhwolfman

Blue Print stands out. Only because I've never seen one. Guess there are suckers everywhere. Reminds me of the yard sale I went to over the weekend. I walked up and she said everything was half price. Everything except the really valuable and expensive 4 switch woody with 6 common games marked 125.00. Even at half price it still would not be worth it. Must be the whole label recognition going on. Its old and Atari so it must be valuable. I laughed my way back to the car. She grabbed the unit and moved it too her little checkout table like I was going to steal it.

Edited by Ghost Soldier

Blue Print stands out. Only because I've never seen one. Guess there are suckers everywhere. Reminds me of the yard sale I went to over the weekend. I walked up and she said everything was half price. Everything except the really valuable and expensive 4 switch woody with 6 common games marked 125.00. Even at half price it still would not be worth it. Must be the whole label recognition going on. Its old and Atari so it must be valuable. I laughed my way back to the car. She grabbed the unit and moved it too her little checkout table like I was going to steal it.

In a way, can you blame her? When she see's auctions like this before having her yard sale, that $125 price is very reasonable from her point of view.

Auctions like that make me cringe as I hope the places and people I buy from locally don't see it.

In a way, can you blame her? When she see's auctions like this before having her yard sale, that $125 price is very reasonable from her point of view.

Auctions like that make me cringe as I hope the places and people I buy from locally don't see it.

I agree

Now would be a good time to dump all those commons with this lot having a bidding war. Curious enough the high bidder has a 20% bid activity with this seller. Yet has a rating of 1 sale/buy hmm. Sounds like power seller has another account and is upping the bid.

Yikes, I bet you're right. Even so, there are still some gullible people because someone has to legitmately want these games at these kind of prices.

Now would be a good time to dump all those commons with this lot having a bidding war. Curious enough the high bidder has a 20% bid activity with this seller. Yet has a rating of 1 sale/buy hmm. Sounds like power seller has another account and is upping the bid.

Yikes, I bet you're right. Even so, there are still some gullible people because someone has to legitmately want these games at these kind of prices.

THat is odd but what's more odd is that user has 4 bids on four different items in different categories from another seller thus making them an 80 percent bidder with someone else...

If the top bidder has less than 10 feedback I ignore the auction and chalk it up shill bidding

THats a good point. Although I have had some auctions get way more than their worth due to 2 crazy newbs.

Once I sold a loose, not even minty Mattel Football 2 handheld, and watched in disbelief as it went up, up, up to $240 at the end.

Must have been two rich noobs who had decided on mine as a Christmas present.

The winner even paid!

If the top bidder has less than 10 feedback I ignore the auction and chalk it up shill bidding
THats a good point. Although I have had some auctions get way more than their worth due to 2 crazy newbs.
Once I sold a loose, not even minty Mattel Football 2 handheld, and watched in disbelief as it went up, up, up to $240 at the end.

Must have been two rich noobs who had decided on mine as a Christmas present.

The winner even paid!

Hahahaha. :thumbsup:

Eh, about $2 bucks a piece @ the current starting price of $299. I'll assume most are only worth a $1 or less at most since I didn't feel like reading the names of all 149 carts. Tho there were a few in there I'd been willing to pay more then $2 for if I saw them loose in the wild. Don't know how that would balance out in the end.

Cheaper then some people sell, well try to sell, them for.

I'll ignore them both and be happy with this acquisition nothing real amazing in it but still a great way to find variants...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...N:IT&ih=021

:)

Sorry that is a little too low for my tastes. Most likely if the seller comes across something like this again he will just dump the lot into the trash can. :sad: