IGNORED

Why won't ebay let me switch from "best match" to "time ending soonest"?

Atarian7

I tried clicking on that blue little arrow next to "best match" but got no options.

I don't see any other options on the page except for "customize view" which does nothing either.

I just clicked on "opt out" of the test and that did nothing as well.

Edited by Atarian7

I tried clicking on that blue little arrow next to "best match" but got no options.

I don't see any other options on the page except for "customize view" which does nothing either.

I just clicked on "opt out" of the test and that did nothing as well.

When i place the mouse over the "best match" (without clicking anywhere), an option window opens in which I can choose "time ending soonest". Perhaps you have to allow popups or that kind of stuff?

YOu have to manually change your search results display. You also must be logged in with your account. Once logged in do a search, then next to the best match screen select the hyperlink customize display, click the second tab Customize display and scroll to the bottom and change it there. Although mine has been reset about once a week, I think ebay does it to piss people off, thats why I am more of a chuckwagon fan. :)