IGNORED

**ENDED** Star Wars Trading Cards or CCG - what do I have here **ENDED**

SpendTooMuchOnAtari

Hey, I picked a box of Star Wars packs the other day and really have no clue what they are. The more I look at it, I guess that is the idea. The box states that it has "24 Classic Packs" and does show some on the front but then the back states:

"Sample visual - contents may differ slightly from those on packaging"

I have looked around on the net quite a bit about this but haven't found much. I guess I'm wondering if this looks like it may be in demand or if it's nothing. The box is copyrighted 2006 MJ Holding Comapny, LLC - Bedford Park, IL.

EDIT: EBAY LINK

post-4103-1221177267_thumb.jpg

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari

Looks like it is a mix of both. It looks like one of those "repacked" boxes that they sell at Target and Wal-Mart made from leftover packs. Just based on the packs displayed on the box, there are both movie "trading" cards and some CCG cards.

JY

Yeah, I thought that too about one of those boxes sold at one of the big chains but then I thought again....shouldn't at least one other person have one of these on ebay currently or in completed? I guess it's all about timing but I found little on the net and nothing even similar on ebay. I don't know, maybe it will bring something.

I know! It's super-rare because the company that repackaged them got in trouble for doing so without permission and had to stop making it....this is one of the few known to exist....yeah, that's it!

:cool: