IGNORED

Large Hadron Collider on eBay.

Tickled_Pink

Not mine. :D

Large Hadron Collider

The Q & A at the bottom is funny.

WTF is it ?

Particle acceslorator that is able to make pinhole black holes that might end up all joining together to make a larger black hole

and swallow the earth\solar system\who knows how much. You know, a run of the mill kids play toy, nothing worth your intrest

or worry about one being active like the one in France. :ponder: :skull:

Particle acceslorator that is able to make pinhole black holes that might end up all joining together to make a larger black hole

and swallow the earth\solar system\who knows how much. You know, a run of the mill kids play toy, nothing worth your intrest

or worry about one being active like the one in France. :ponder: :skull:

Nothing but hype, if by a 1/1000000000 chance they manage to create a pinhole sized black hole, it would decay within seconds. And it's Switzerland, if you are referring to the LHC. ;)

Everyone should embrace the LHC, it could very well be the first step to discovering something as exciting as electricity. Mark my words. :cool:

Not mine. :D

Large Hadron Collider

The Q & A at the bottom is funny.

WTF is it ?

Someone been living under a rock for the last few weeks? ;)

Kids are the worst at picking up misinformation, taking it in and spreading it. Our 11 year old came home from her first day in high school last week with end of the world stuff. It had been spread around the school and she was genuinely worried. :roll:

Everyone should embrace the LHC, it could very well be the first step to discovering something as exciting as electricity. Mark my words. :cool:

Oh I know it's the fore front of science for sure. And the pinhole could join with another pinhole,ect. odds of it happening are very slim BUT it *could* happen as we have no clue exactly how long (or short..lol..) it takes for a black hole to do it's thing. Anyhow, ya the LHC is a good thing.