IGNORED

ISAIAH GOT HIS WII LAST NIGHT!

Shawn

Hey,

Got Isaiah the Wii today and games. Thanks to everyone. You guys and gals are top notch. Here is video and pictures of Isaiah and my Sister opening the wonderful gifts your donations allowed them to have. There are still donations coming in and I will update this thread as per needed, I was just so happy that as soon as the majority came threw into the bank that my sister and I went out to walmart and got him the Wii. Isaiah got to stay up till 9:30 last night also to get these amazing gifts and try out his very own Wii (his normal bedtime is 8pm).

th_wii.jpg

th_2wii.jpg

th_PIC_0064.jpg

Thanks so much for helping out my newphew and my sister.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Woot!! :D

I cried watching him open his gifts. Very beautiful thing everyone did. I missed the posting for donations to do this for Isaiah. Can someone direct me to the thread ?

Here's Shawn Sr.'s original(I believe) auction thread.

Here's brucebidder's donation thread.

Edited by ClassicGMR

Watching and hearing Isaiah's reaction to opening the Wii was priceless! :love: :cool: :D

Isaiah is an amazing kid! Everybody checkout my Interview with Isaiah here. I hope to get it linked up to Trotter's main page this weekend, but I couldn't wait and wanted to share it here. :cool:

It was done for a class assignment for an Accessabilities class I am taking in my Multimedia degree in college. I decided I want to keep it as part of the Globetrotter site. You can see it here:

http://www.musevox.com/trotter/event/isaiahfd.htm

-Weston

Watching him open the presents was one of the most beautiful things I have seen in a long time. I was crying and still am all sniffling like a girl... oh wait, I am one. :ponder:

Bean was also sitting next to me and she was squealing with happiness watching him, pointing at the screen on the laptop, babbling and nodding in agreement.

Thank you so much for sharing his absolute joy with us. He's a wonderful kid and very smart too. You could see how much he loves you too which is sweet. *sigh sniffle* and many *huggz* for him, momma, and you.

Oh man, just reading others reactions makes me get glassy eyed, I don't think I can watch the vids!

Shawn, thanks for letting us take part in this really cool thing you did.

:)

EDIT: Ok, I watched the vids. Damn you Shawn for making me feel human emotions! We don't have kids and sometimes you forget what it was like to be a kid, and the sheer joy of getting a present you never dreamed you could get. Thanks again for sharing!

By the way, cool Lego Indy shirt on your sis!

Edited by SRGilbert

I can't even begine to describe the emotions I felt when I saw that wonderful little boy open that box. You are a great person Shawn and you have done a great thing to make his life that much brighter. My wife could not believe that I was brought to tear when I saw that video but it did and I hope he enjoys his new Wii.

:ponder: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I cried watching him open his gifts. Very beautiful thing everyone did. I missed the posting for donations to do this for Isaiah. Can someone direct me to the thread ?

Thanks for the links. Shawn got ahold of me last night and Isaiah is getting another goodie.

Thanks for the links. Shawn got ahold of me last night and Isaiah is getting another goodie.

Yep, went and got him that charging station for his wiimotes last night. Also picked him up a nunchuck for the wiimote that came with wii play.

Thanks to everyone.