IGNORED

ISAIAH GOT HIS WII LAST NIGHT!

Shawn

So, like a lot of you, I watched the video and was really touched by Isaiah's unbridled enthusiasm for his presents. It had the dual effect of taking me back to being a kid, remembering the thrill of getting a 2600 for Christmas and of making me wonder when the last time I was that enthusiastic about a video game (or about anything lately for that matter). I thought to myself, this kid should keep on being this excited, so I picked him up a couple of games for the Wii today plus this cool shirt:

post-5874-1221871875_thumb.jpg

The stuff will be sent out tomorrow.

So, like a lot of you, I watched the video and was really touched by Isaiah's unbridled enthusiasm for his presents. It had the dual effect of taking me back to being a kid, remembering the thrill of getting a 2600 for Christmas and of making me wonder when the last time I was that enthusiastic about a video game (or about anything lately for that matter). I thought to myself, this kid should keep on being this excited, so I picked him up a couple of games for the Wii today plus this cool shirt:

post-5874-1221871875_thumb.jpg

You Sir are a very nice man. Another amazing suprise for him :thumbsup:

I'm also in the process of writing a letter to Nintendo Power, detailing the story of getting a Wii for Isaiah, the various ways in which the community has pitched in, and how the controller helps Isaiah to enjoy games despite his cerebral palsy. I think this would be a great human interest story for Nintendo!

fing39.gif:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Hmmm, maybe I should have gone a size smaller with that shirt. I'm no good at estimating sizes.

Anyhow, I hope Isaiah gets a gigantic Wii collection that will make him the envy of the neighborhood.

He loves it all. You guys spoiled him rotten. Thanks so much! I'll have pics up in a couple days of the globetrotter shirt weston got him also.

EDIT: Wii shirt is great man, he wears it when he's playing his wii. He thinks it makes him play better :grin: :thumbsup:

Edited by Shawn Sr.