IGNORED

Ebay experts! Is this average?

Lemmi

Ok i would love to win this auction BUT What the FU*K

is this an average price for an 20 years old Boxed Alien game? or are them DAMN Alien movie collectors ruining this game for others who actually own a 2600? Or is this game Boxed really that rare?

I am kind of new to looking at 2600 items on ebay so any insite would be helpful and maybe it will help me calm down alittle :D :x

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1376277306

Yeah i just got done looking at the auctions won by all the bidders and it seems like i am the odd man out when it comes to bidding on and winning 2600 games :D

So i guess its just rare to find a boxed Alien game that looks that good

my last bid was $50 and still isnt enough, but atleast i have the game and manual already, i would really love a box to go with it, but $50 for a box is alittle much i guess ;)

Actually, the price of a boxed alien game on eBay has overall been affected by alien (movie) collectors, this game, may be bid up by actual atari fans, but I've seen quite a few in the past that have been by people just looking for the "alien" title. So why this is pretty much the current going price it has been affected due to people other than collectors bidding on other copies... I mean, hell, look what happened to spiderman!!! from $5, to $50 OVERNIGHT!

Lemmi, I'm sure if you give it time, the demand for the game will die off a bit, and I'm sure you'll be able to pick up a copies (boxed no less) for considerably less... I would say it's a trend, I've seen it before and have no reason to believe it's any different this time around. Just remember, that this is merely my opinion, and therefore I cannot guarantee it. :sad:

Dave

I also noticed the game cartridge has had either some photo editing or

someone has blacked out something with a black magic marker.

Drew

I noticed that too, it kinda looks like black tape of some kind to me

but all i wanted was the box, as i have the game and the manual (both spotless) i just really wanted a box to complete it :(