IGNORED

FS: CIB Spectravideo Atari 2600 VCS Keyboard NTSC Compumate at CtCW

mabb96

what's more confusing is:

"Regarding payment, it must be received within seven (3) days of auction end"

seven = 3 ?!?!? :ponder:

"Just as you probably do,

I take pride in my feedback record and the color of my star!!!

FEEDBACK says a lot about who is who

I ALWAYS leave feedback for all clients who have done the same for me. So, in short,

YOU GIVE, YOU RECEIVE !"

you don't give feedback for doing a good deal, but rather for getting positive feedback ... this is BS!

"shipping will be done from venezuela or panama"

is that depending on where your jetset-lifestyle takes you next? :D

and i think you also used some of ricks pictures for your action and added your watermark ...

all this combined with the high price doesn't make it very tempting ... i hope this thread doesn't end up like the tooth protectors thread!

HAHA!

:D

Edited by jahfish

If I were you I would do a massive sell off of your inventory in the next 6 months. Your not upping the price any by slowly releasing your stuff.

Thanks for you well-intended advise; I just wish I had more time and human resources to do a massive sale.

Cool feature on CTCW is item quantity, one trip to post office, many packages. :grin:

Everyone knows this thing is only worth $50 bucks now. $179? Ya right :roll:

If anybody needs one like this, just contact Shawn. He is selling this items for USD 50.00 ;)

I think he is even taking 1980's coupons and rebates, so you will eventually end up paying like USD 20.00 for something that " IS ONLY WORTH $50 BUCK ... "

Thanks for your help Shawn

Everyone knows this thing is only worth $50 bucks now. $179? Ya right :roll:

If anybody needs one like this, just contact Shawn. He is selling this items for USD 50.00 ;)

I think he is even taking 1980's coupons and rebates, so you will eventually end up paying like USD 20.00 for something that " IS ONLY WORTH $50 BUCK ... "

Thanks for your help Shawn

No problem. Glad I could help out. Best of luck with your sales. Can't wait to see your next batch of R10's that are R6's for sale.

I'd love to add one to my collection, but not at the current prices. I do appreciate Mabb's efforts to uncover all this stuff though. CIB goodness!

Howdy video game addict,

Now, this is what I call an HONEST, WELL-INTENDED, MATURE intervention in this post.

If you need a cheap one, just look above in my threat, and request one from the expert ;)

or,

You can always PM me with your offer, and I would be glad to help if possible.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I do not take Coupons nor Rebates, BUT I do take good care of all clients ;)

THANKS again for your reply,

mabb96 :cool:

what's more confusing is:

"Regarding payment, it must be received within seven (3) days of auction end"

seven = 3 ?!?!? :ponder:

"Just as you probably do,

I take pride in my feedback record and the color of my star!!!

FEEDBACK says a lot about who is who

I ALWAYS leave feedback for all clients who have done the same for me. So, in short,

YOU GIVE, YOU RECEIVE !"

you don't give feedback for doing a good deal, but rather for getting positive feedback ... this is BS!

"shipping will be done from venezuela or panama"

is that depending on where your jetset-lifestyle takes you next? :D

and i think you also used some of ricks pictures for your action and added your watermark ...

all this combined with the high price doesn't make it very tempting ... i hope this thread doesn't end up like the tooth protectors thread!

HAHA!

:D

I think it is worthless to even write what I am writing now.

NO MORE REPLIES to any other posts of this sort

God have mercy on you, and all those like you.

You guys should lay off mabb96.

If his prices are too high, no-one will buy his stuff. If people buy his stuff, then the prices are OK. As long as the buyer and seller can agree on the value, then anyone else's opinion on the value of the stuff is pretty meaningless.

FWIW I've done many deals with mabb96, and I rate him as one the best sellers I've dealt with.

You guys should lay off mabb96.

If his prices are too high, no-one will buy his stuff. If people buy his stuff, then the prices are OK. As long as the buyer and seller can agree on the value, then anyone else's opinion on the value of the stuff is pretty meaningless.

FWIW I've done many deals with mabb96, and I rate him as one the best sellers I've dealt with.

Didn't Rick have one of these on Chase for the same price. Did he sale his. :?

What is the going rate for a Compumate anyway? I think I paid $135 for a boxed one about a year ago. I can still remember selling my original one off when they were stll worth $1,000...

Tempest

Looks like it is $149.99 + shipping. I like the buyer so I hope nobody gives him a ribbing. :grin:

Edited by hhwolfman

If you need a cheap one, just look above in my threat, and request one from the expert ;)

I said the same things about motorodeo and ikari being worth $50 for a pair and you said it wasn't true when you where still trying to get $80 each for them but yet a couple months latter your selling them for $24.99 BUY IT NOW each which works out to $50 a pair just like I stated before hand. But hey milk it while you can. Just remember this thread when your selling the keyboards for $50 bucks a pop a few months down the road. :thumbsup:

Edited by Shawn Sr.

I said the same things about motorodeo and ikari being worth $50 for a pair and you said it wasn't true when you where still trying to get $80 each for them but yet a couple months latter your selling them for $24.99 BUY IT NOW each which works out to $50 a pair just like I stated before hand. But hey milk it while you can. Just remember this thread when your selling the keyboards for $50 bucks a pop a few months down the road. :thumbsup:

was he already confusing the word seven with the number 3 back then? :P

I just paid ~$83 shipped for sealed copies of Ikari Warriors and Motorodeo from mabb96 about a week ago and I'm waiting for them as we speak. I think the prices were decent, considering what they used to go for. I'd like to have a Compumate keyboard at some point if/when the price comes down, as the price is a little rich for my blood. Judging by a few certain AA'ers prices on their auctions, there really is no justification for going at this guy's throat because he is merely selling something for more than you want to give.

I just paid ~$83 shipped for sealed copies of Ikari Warriors and Motorodeo from mabb96 about a week ago and I'm waiting for them as we speak. I think the prices were decent, considering what they used to go for. I'd like to have a Compumate keyboard at some point if/when the price comes down, as the price is a little rich for my blood. Judging by a few certain AA'ers prices on their auctions, there really is no justification for going at this guy's throat because he is merely selling something for more than you want to give.

I haven't been following the prices of Ikari and Motorodeo lately. Have they gone up again?? :ponder:

Didn't Rick have one of these on Chase for the same price. Did he sale his. :?

:? i thought your doctor told you NOT to drink and post! :P

never sold one, did give my PAL version to a good friend! :)

i did buy one from Mabb96 on CTCW

Rick

LOL It was the other Spectravideo Stuff you had sorry. I haven't anything to Drink, Yet. :D