IGNORED

FS: CIB Spectravideo Atari 2600 VCS Keyboard NTSC Compumate at CtCW

mabb96

personally i would buy from Mabb96 again, my only beef with Mabb96 is selling something claiming it's an R10 while knowing he's sitting on a shit load of these that will drop it a few notches. THAT is dishonest!!

Rick

True. a few years back I bought my sealed Motorodeo and Ikari Warriors from him. . I think it was like $100 shipped for the pair. I was happy. HHW

What is the going rate for a Compumate anyway? I think I paid $135 for a boxed one about a year ago. I can still remember selling my original one off when they were stll worth $1,000...

Tempest

Looks like it is $149.99 + shipping. I like the buyer so I hope nobody gives him a ribbing. :grin:

What............ :P lol

What is the going rate for a Compumate anyway? I think I paid $135 for a boxed one about a year ago. I can still remember selling my original one off when they were stll worth $1,000...

Tempest

Looks like it is $149.99 + shipping. I like the buyer so I hope nobody gives him a ribbing. :grin:

What............ :P lol

LOL Wonderd when you were going to pop by. :P

I have also bought several hard to find items from Mabb96 and he's been really great to do business with. I would not hesitate to buy from him again if he had more items for sale at a price I was willing to pay, regardless of how many thousands he may have in a warehouse somewhere.

BUMP

I just added some ATARI 2600 SEALED games, have a look:

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/display....p;seller=mabb96

Happy week-end to all,

mabb96 :cool:

FIrst off I have dealt with Mabb several times and his stuff is always top notch and superbly packed. WHether he has a 1000 of any one item I don't want to know because it would make me sick.. ;)

Question on hte BMX Airmaster do these come with the red label game or white. THe last one I bought (not from you) I was told it was a red label but when I got it it was white :roll: . Just curious which version you are selling?

Bruce..

BUMP

I just added some ATARI 2600 SEALED games, have a look:

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/display....p;seller=mabb96

Happy week-end to all,

mabb96 :cool:

FIrst off I have dealt with Mabb several times and his stuff is always top notch and superbly packed. WHether he has a 1000 of any one item I don't want to know because it would make me sick.. ;)

Question on hte BMX Airmaster do these come with the red label game or white. THe last one I bought (not from you) I was told it was a red label but when I got it it was white :roll: . Just curious which version you are selling?

Bruce..

Are you collecting PAL carts now? :ponder:

Bruce..

It's white label as it's the TNT version. The red label on comes in an Atari Red box also.