IGNORED

30% Cashback on Buy It Now's on eBay

Borrowed from Fatwallet.com

Follow these steps:

1. Visit http://www.live.com

2. Search for "cheap wii"

3. The first sponsored result is eBay.com. Click it.

4. You will see Wii results and make sure you see the 30% off banner at the top.

5. Search for what you want to buy on eBay that has a Buy It Now

6. Buy it and you will see CashBack info at the bottom on the checkout page showing how much you will get back.

30% cashback on a buy it now is huge and most likely won't last long. Read the rules. The item must be paid for through PayPal. It does work if you follow the rules!

No eBay sponsored link coming up today :(

I just checked this and it still is working for me. It take about 70 days to get the money back but it does work.

I got in last night and received confirmation my money was pending (within 60 days). This helps a lot on a purchase I was going to do anyway. Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My rebate from the first time I used cashback was just recently unlocked after 60 days, and is supposed to appear in my Paypal account in the next 7 days or so. This second time however the rebate immediately appeared in my Paypal account, very nice.

You got the second one first? And are still waiting on the first one? :?:

thanks for the tip. if it works it works, and if not, it's stuff I would have bought anyhow.

I just found me a final fantasy III for $26 with free shipping. That'a already a good price, but not as good as $18.20

of course now I'm kicking myself for not trying to stack the 10% off coupon mentioned above on top of it

Edited by Reaperman

I used it to buy my favorite perfume and did stack both of them. It's something that although not that expensive, I definitely wouldn't have bought without the "coupons". So, thank you very much and it can be used for something other then video games. :)

thanks for the tip. if it works it works, and if not, it's stuff I would have bought anyhow.

I just found me a final fantasy III for $26 with free shipping. That'a already a good price, but not as good as $18.20

of course now I'm kicking myself for not trying to stack the 10% off coupon mentioned above on top of it

I didn't realize until recently that you could do it more than once. Up to 12 times IIRC.

It is up to 12 times PER eBay account per year. Starting January 1st it starts over again. Once you use up your 12 times all you have to do is open up another eBay account. I would recommend only using the live cash back one time per person that you buy from. From what I have read they have denied cash back when using it multiple times with the same seller.