IGNORED

yellowoasis is a Horrible Ebay Seller

Phantom

yellowoasis Crook Ebay Seller and apparently they are located in a Mall as well.

Stay away from them. They send whatever the hell they want and not what you ordered.

Then they tell you to return it at your cost and paypal agrees with them so its best if you just keep that seller in mind as they seem to sell alot and could care less about actually shipping the correct item and basically tell you to piss off even for them making their own shipping mistakes. They sell so much that apparently 25 negatives on avg a month doesnt matter to them. So atleast be aware.

here is their full address incase you know where this is.

YELLOWOASIS/EXCHANGE 1150 KENNY CENTRE MALL, COLUMBUS, OHIO, 43220

Edited by Phantom

• 5 weeks later...
Sorry to hear about the trouble, but Toolhaus is your friend for easily looking up the powersellers. ;)

WOW... Over 1600 Neutral and Negative feedback left in the last 12 months on this seller! What really amazes me is how people still keep buying from them. I don't get it!!!

Yea I didnt look at their entire feedback. Good price, wrong color sent and then had the gall to tell me I am lying. Sent them a pic to their email to shut them the hell up with a bird flip in the pic. Then i got some response that they no longer use that email. I kept the damn thing But I ordered black and they sent me white. Says black in 8 different places and packing slips and such but where it counted, white. I just wanted an even swap and them to pay for their shipping screw up. Somehow Im unreasonable and I guess I work in their store and cant tell my head from my ass that white is not black. My guess is, they sell more black ones, when the run out, they send white ones and make you accept it or send it back at your cost and then they refund you but now you have no system and youre out $10 shipping. Anyhow, They suck. Steer clear of them. And Im going to bump this every so often to remind people not to buy there, especially with Xmas coming up.