IGNORED

Atari 2600 Bugs Bunny, Combat II, Warring Worms, Imports

joesmooth

Hello again!

Lots more stuff put up this weekend. There are a few rare homebrew/repro releases that are the real goodies:

Atari 2600 Bugs Bunny CIB Signed PhillyClassic 2002

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=290265780410

Atari 2600 Combat II NIB CGE2K1 CGE 2001

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=290265780422

Atari 2600 Warring Worms Rare Homebrew Limited Edition Release #40 2002 from Billy Eno (in Israeli Army ammo pack)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=290265780934

And, of course, some more 2600 import/pirate/non-US cartridges and CIB stuff:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/joesm00th

Enjoy :)

Joe

Why is your shipping so expensive,$25 to ship a cartridge is ridiculous

All his Auctions say $4.80 to me in Arizona. :)

To Australia is says $24.95,i bought 2 carts from AL last week and he charged me $10.50 postage which is reasonable.

Edited by pangasinan

To Australia is says $24.95,i bought 2 carts from AL last week and he charged me $10.50 postage which is reasonable.

Was it insured with tracking. Some sellers will only send out this way. :)

No it wasnt, which is expected,why would you insure and have tracking for anything that sells for under $10,when i sell something i only use insurance if it sells for over $100,never had anyone say they didnt receive their item.

I'm charging actual shipping costs for USPS Priority International Mail. The shipping charges are calculated automatically by eBay based on weight and destination. I think it sucks that the international USPS prices have gone up so much, but that's the way it is and Priority International is the only method I use (I've had too many problems with other delivery methods).

Joe

No it wasnt, which is expected,why would you insure and have tracking for anything that sells for under $10,when i sell something i only use insurance if it sells for over $100,never had anyone say they didnt receive their item.

I have shipped over a thousand packages and 4 of them I got screwed on. All overseas. I ship nothing without tracking or insurance, overseas. HHW

I'm charging actual shipping costs for USPS Priority International Mail. The shipping charges are calculated automatically by eBay based on weight and destination. I think it sucks that the international USPS prices have gone up so much, but that's the way it is and Priority International is the only method I use (I've had too many problems with other delivery methods).

Joe

Its a pity,you have some really nice stuff there for sale,but your shipping method and costs makes it unrealistic for me to bid on them.

Joe

Its a pity,you have some really nice stuff there for sale,but your shipping method and costs makes it unrealistic for me to bid on them.

I only ship Express mail when shipping internationally. It cost even more than priority but PayPal only offers seller protection if they use Express Mail when shipping internationally. I wish that a cheaper method was available that offered seller proection but there isn't.

I just have to write in defense of Joe's use of Priority Mail International. While some sellers are willing to take a chance with First Class International (myself included), I don't blame anyone for using a trackable method of shipping, which Priority Mail International now is. Of all the packages I've shipped, the only ones I've ever had an issue with not arriving have been internationally. This includes packages sent to Canada, Europe and South America. In those cases I pretty much am screwed and PayPal always sides with the buyer if you don't have proof of delivery. It's unfortunate that international deliveries are not as reliable as domestic shipping, and because of that I do not blame sellers at all for requiring more expensive shipping in order to protect themselves (both from non-delivery as well as people gaming the system to ripoff the seller).

I know some people who will only ship via Express Mail International, which of course is even more expensive than Priority Mail. You get more reliable tracking, and presumably a shorter delivery time. And it's not as large an increase over Priority Mail compared to the difference in First Class via Priority.

..Al