IGNORED

Spent most of the day on my 5200! Yeah BABY!

strangedogs

Couldn't stop - between watching a chick flick with my wife (Forgetting Sarah Marshall) I played literally hour after hour. Percodan and Coffee helps! I'm waiting PATIENTLY for my MultiCart to get here but just got 7 more Carts from Ebay - GYRUSS is my new favorite right now. Also hooked on REALSPORTS BASEBALL and DEFENDER. Had Baseball back in the 80's but had to relearn the joystick all over again (braindead). My wife and I play JOUST a lot as a "team-play" and Mario Bros. too - she's hooked on Bounty Bob as she always has been but I'm really digging GYRUSS. My Wico Joystick works so sweet (thanks "Ninermaniac") with it & Baseball too. Good Day - actually I'm heading back to the bedroom where I lay in a Big Ol' Bed filled with pillows. with a $1200.00 PillowTop Mattress, and play on our 50" Panasonic DLP HD TV. Can't wait to burn the MultiCart as I have a ROM for AUTOFIRE GYRUSS. :cool:

I used to spend all my free time with my guitars and amps - recording on my Mac - but now I'm an Atari Nut all over AGAIN! It's good to be the king!

Edited by strangedogs

Do you know why the Rom of Gyruss doesn't work with Maxicart?

Thanks

Hmmm, I think I noticed that too. I wonder what was up with the multicart? Need to ask Atarimax on this. :)

The paddles seem like a nice idea.

Hope that multicart shows up, then you can join in the 5200 High Score Club. :)

Well thank ya. I'd probably do the same thing (Lay around and play the 5200 all day) but I have gotten too many ribbings over it. :D Enjoy Gyruss!

BTW: Have you tried Gyruss with a paddle controller? :ponder:

Thanks

Gyruss with the Autofire does. ;)

Here ya go:

Edited by ninermaniac

Well thank ya. I'd probably do the same thing (Lay around and play the 5200 all day) but I have gotten too many ribbings over it. :D Enjoy Gyruss!

BTW: Have you tried Gyruss with a paddle controller? :ponder:

Thanks

Gyruss with the Autofire does. ;)

Here ya go:

Thanks, I'll try it out tomorrow...Other one is BattleZone.

Thanks

Hmmm, I think I noticed that too. I wonder what was up with the multicart? Need to ask Atarimax on this. :)

I only notice two games that doesn't work right with the Maxicart the other is BattleZone. I hope he soon starts with HSC!

Thanks

I only notice two games that doesn't work right with the Maxicart the other is BattleZone. I hope he soon starts with HSC!

Put Battlezone above for you. I just played the rom I have and it works fine. ;)

Put Battlezone above for you. I just played the rom I have and it works fine. ;)

I tried your copy of Gyruss and it doesnt come up at all. AA comes up but it doesn't start. I'll try Battlezone soon..

Thanks