IGNORED

Purchased a 360

Brad2600

I purchased a 360 a little over a week ago. I got the arcade version and before you even think about scolding me for it, it's a good start to owning a 360 and I'm certain that I'll want to upgrade down the road.

Love GTAIV. I actually enjoy the missions in this game. I didn't like GTA:SA because of the RPG and other elements that made it too complicated.

Can anyone recommend a good FPS? I see so many out there now (Bad Co., Call of Duty, etc) that I don't know where to start. I'm looking for something similar to Medal of Honor.

Can anyone recommend a good FPS? I see so many out there now (Bad Co., Call of Duty, etc) that I don't know where to start. I'm looking for something similar to Medal of Honor.

Best in my opinion is Battlefield: Bad Company. Most realistic in visuals and enviorment. Seems like everything, down to every tree in the forest is it's own element that can be destroyed. Very cool.

Best in my opinion is Battlefield: Bad Company. Most realistic in visuals and environment. Seems like everything, down to every tree in the forest is its own element that can be destroyed. Very cool.

Sorry. I just drooled on your post.

congrats on your purchase. For FPS's

I bought COD 3 and did a review. I'm also in the process of putting an audio review of COD 3 on my web site, see my sig. It should be up in about an hour. If your die hard, maybe you'll like it, it's cheap, so that's another plus, anyway, check my review out.

For Non war FPS, I have to recommend The Darkness, also reviewed on my web site. Rainbow Six Vegas was pretty awesome too.

Edited by Atari5200

Suprised no one has mentioned Bioshock

If you want a decent and super cheap FPS, I suggest giving Prey or Quake 4 a try.

Both have decent single player gameplay as well as great online support. (If you have people to play with that is)