IGNORED

Talk about trying to avoid ebay fees.

hhwolfman

It would cost no more than $20 to ship this UPS Maybe less.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-2600-Game-system...id=p3286.c0.m14

Well noone is going to be bidding on that one. And the seller still pays. I really love Ebay's model :)

You make it sound like it's a bad thing. This seller tried to pull a fast one on a potential buyer. It didn't work, and now he's stuck with the bill for the listing. Had he been reasonable with the shipping he probably would have gotten bids, sold his items and made money. Instead he tried being a scumbag, and got stuck paying the check.

Pretty perfect if you ask me.

Well noone is going to be bidding on that one. And the seller still pays. I really love Ebay's model :)

You make it sound like it's a bad thing. This seller tried to pull a fast one on a potential buyer. It didn't work, and now he's stuck with the bill for the listing. Had he been reasonable with the shipping he probably would have gotten bids, sold his items and made money. Instead he tried being a scumbag, and got stuck paying the check.

Touche. And Ebay loves sellers like this as they still get there money. Like I said, a great model :)

Edited by Parrothead

What took you so long? :D

What took you so long? :D

LOL.

Too man profiteers here anymore. I usually get attacked by the Atari brokers here who defend scutzbuckets like this guy. I only jump on these topics half as much....I've become allergic to trolls.

It said only $45 to ship to Wisconsin! Dang, shoulda bid! ;)

eBay ought to disclose how much "handling" the seller is padding the shipping with in the calculator.

Although I suppose then these sellers wouldn't use the calculator at all and they'd all switch to "flat" rates with just as much if not more padding... :roll:

I got a cheaper shipping rate:

$40.70 - 1 to 6 business days

$107.03 - Guaranteed in 1-3 days

(prices to NC)

looks like i need 8 games out of that and there may be a label variant or 2 I don't have, and the 2 bookshelf cases would be nice to have, but I don't think it's worth $50.69 to me right now....