IGNORED

Photo's on ChuckWagon

the.golden.ax

For a while now, no photo's are coming up on chuckwagon for me. I thought it was lazy sellers who just were not posting imaged, but then I looked at the source and the image tags were there. Trying to view the photo's by taking the tag into a browser did not load anything. Is there a problem with photo's on chuck, or is it something wonky with my pc?

AX

Not sure which pics aren't showing up for you. Could you post a link to an auction that isn't working? Try clearing cookies, browser cache, temp internet files etc maybe?

As far as I know everything is cool with the site. There are a couple seller though who aren't using photos for some reason. Let me know if anyone were to find out otherwise.

Thanks,

It's everything hosted by chuckwagon. It's only happening on chuckwagon for me. If it's not happening for everyone else then it is something with my pc, but I'm not sure why it would single out JUST chuck?! Wierd. Trying it on another PC now...

Yep works on other PC's. Okay I don't get it. (yes I cleared cookies and cache) Something is blocking (maybe virus software somehow)

AX

It's everything hosted by chuckwagon. It's only happening on chuckwagon for me. If it's not happening for everyone else then it is something with my pc, but I'm not sure why it would single out JUST chuck?! Wierd. Trying it on another PC now...

Yep works on other PC's. Okay I don't get it. (yes I cleared cookies and cache) Something is blocking (maybe virus software somehow)

AX

You're getting me worried here :) I am not seeing anything unusual on my end. Anyone else?

If it works on Rick's PC everything must be fine! :P

Still works on mine and it worked on his other PCs. I know for me at least IE gets fussy occasionally and zone alarm starts blocking things. When I clear everything out, run spybot and adaware then reboot, things usually work just fine after. As long as you can still look through the good stuff that's what's important! :D

Weird stuff, aren't you 'lucky'.

What browser are you using Ax?

Is it possible you may have accidentally blocked all images from CTCW?

If you are using FF check Tools --> Options --> Under content tab check to see if "Load images automatically" is checked, then click the exceptions button and make sure anything from CTCW isn't listed..

As for IE I'm sure there's something similar

Edited by missioncontrol