IGNORED

ATTENTION 5200 HOMEBREWERS!

CV Gus

I am currently working on something for both the CV and the 5200. I will likely start with the 5200 version.

Once I get the prototype ready- if I can- I may need a very, very simple homebrew cartridge game to properly test it. On a Commodore-64, I could program it in just 30 minutes or so.

Is there anyone who could help me with this? For now, I'd like to keep it a secret, but if it works, a whole new class of games can be done.

There are two things I must figure out for this to work. I have already gotten the first part ready.

Thanks. ;)

O.K., I figured out how to deal with the second problem. :D

Now, it exists. I've given it what tests I can, but what doesn't help is the fact that the 5200 cables really are pathetic, and may be throwing off my results. I'll have to rig something else for a better test.

The tests I have given it are favorable. It works. If it does that last thing, then, as I've said, a whole new class of games may be available for 5200 and maybe even CV and 2600 owners, since the basic design applies to all three.

A ROM will not do, I'm afraid :( . The only way to run this thing properly is with an actual 5200 test game- a cartridge casing is not necessary, though, as long as I know how to plug it in.

For now I'd like to keep this project a secret, although of course whoever would program this test cartridge would know- it would be impossible for him not to figure out what I'm trying to do from the description in any case.

Edited by CV Gus