IGNORED

Disappearing Home Vision games

deathtrappomegranate

Jahfish, you always make me :D Can I have one of those R10 carts please, and stop promoting PAL over here you guys. I don't need anymore North American competition for the PAL games. Trying to sneak them from you guys is hard enough. I swear some of you must have auction sites bookmarked on your computers hard wired to your brains at night when you are sleeping(if you do!) to find some of these auctions. I always enjoy reading about your finds. Keep up the great work because someday you will start get doubles and want to trade :ponder: ??? If it was made for Atari then my tv supports it. :) Cheers all, FB

Jahfish, you always make me :D Can I have one of those R10 carts please, and stop promoting PAL over here you guys. I don't need anymore North American competition for the PAL games. Trying to sneak them from you guys is hard enough. I swear some of you must have auction sites bookmarked on your computers hard wired to your brains at night when you are sleeping(if you do!) to find some of these auctions. I always enjoy reading about your finds. Keep up the great work because someday you will start get doubles and want to trade :ponder: ??? If it was made for Atari then my tv supports it. :) Cheers all, FB

How 'bout you stick to ntsc games only, Mr FB :D ;) :) Its bad enough to get PAL rarities without our friends from over the ocean getting interested.

Edited by Dino

How 'bout you stick to ntsc games only, Mr FB :D ;) :) Its bad enough to get PAL rarities without our friends from over the ocean getting interested.

:rolling: Nice try Dino, but I will take a pass on that. I only need R10's for NTSC games;not likely to be picking them up as it is slim picking on those. I am not afraid to say it, I love PAL games, :twisted: Look out here I come PAL agmes. Thanks for the Mr. FB, so professional sounding :D Cheers mate. Mr. FB

:rolling: Nice try Dino, but I will take a pass on that. I only need R10's for NTSC games;not likely to be picking them up as it is slim picking on those. I am not afraid to say it, I love PAL games, :twisted: Look out here I come PAL agmes. Thanks for the Mr. FB, so professional sounding :D Cheers mate. Mr. FB

I tell ya what You all give me 1 R9 (not even an R10 ) and I will not start collecting Pal. :P :D

stab, one day you must invite Schitti and me for a nice collector meeting......... :cool:

yes, good idea.

tell me time and place and i will be there.

it seems that you have a lot of hidden goodies in your collection. ;)

Great idea! Will provide coffee and cake. Overseas collectors welcome.

But there are no hidden goodies :(

Everything can be found on my site :)

stab, one day you must invite Schitti and me for a nice collector meeting......... :cool:

yes, good idea.

You've got enough goodies without having to have any hidden my friend... ;)

yes, good idea.

Yeah, let us change virtuality into reality!

There is another Retrobörse in spring in Bochum. Let us drive together with Schitti aboard!

yes, good idea.

There is another Retrobörse in spring in Bochum. Let us drive together with Schitti aboard!

yes, this is what i have thought of.

is there a fix date for the börse?

i hope it is another date than last year.

if it is so, the convoy may start.

yes, good idea.

Ahh, very good! Let's gather some nice cold drinks and go for it :)

yes, good idea.

Ahh, very good! Let's gather some nice cold drinks and go for it :)

GREAT!!! :thumbsup:

:lust: :lust: :lust: MMMMmmm... I love my Canadian beer, but that stuff looks great! Who wants to send some to Canada for me? I must say German beer is pretty f*&^^& good! I will drink to that; thanks for the pics and the explanation. Cheers, FB

Don´t try it! It´s very addictive........ :D