IGNORED

Attention Postage Police

hhwolfman

I think the point folks keep missing with this topic is Ebay is an auction site Amazon is a buying site. Why bring up Amazon? Because thats where most of the people on Ebay should be selling their items.

When folks list on ebay you put a low price on it to entice others to bid on your items, thats the way it works But! putting a buy it now or reserve on that auction will either drive away potential buyers or not get you as much money as you could make on said item.So here comes a bunch of folks who figure hey! i'll just "back-end" the deal by slapping an exorbitant shipping fee on the item and i'll make my money there! Of course the downside is that when that package shows up for the buyer and they see $2.89 for shipping on the label when they paid as stated in the auction $20.00 for shipping they get ticked off and rightfully so.

Is the assumption that the buyer agrees to the shipping fee thinking that the shipping fee will be approximately what it costs to ship? I mean, if I bid on a single cartridge, and the shipping is stated as 6.00 for first class, I know very well that it costs much less than that to ship. Are other buyers assuming the seller gives them a fair quote and leaving it at that?

On a related note, could this issue with inflated shipping be why ebay is moving towards an amazon type model?

A person about 1/2 hour away from me had a system with about 100 carts up for auction but the shipping was over $70. I e-mailed them asking if I won could I pick up the items, reply came back "I would consider it if it sells for enough"! This got me upset and wondering if there was any way to report them.

Good part though, they had Track & Field with controller listed seperate, guess they thought it was the most valuable. Got it for $3.26 and happily paid $5.99 shipping. Made me happy, they thought they would make out selling the rarest title from the collection seperate on top of the bloated shipping on that lot.

Is the assumption that the buyer agrees to the shipping fee thinking that the shipping fee will be approximately what it costs to ship? I mean, if I bid on a single cartridge, and the shipping is stated as 6.00 for first class, I know very well that it costs much less than that to ship. Are other buyers assuming the seller gives them a fair quote and leaving it at that?

On a related note, could this issue with inflated shipping be why ebay is moving towards an amazon type model?

I absolutely see that point and yes if i want the item bad enough then i have no choice to get screwed, obviously I have the option not to buy but then again it's not like you can bop into wal mart and pick up a fresh copy of Pitfall II so you basically are at their mercy if you really want that item.

Is the assumption that the buyer agrees to the shipping fee thinking that the shipping fee will be approximately what it costs to ship?

Of course it is. Most buyers, unless they've been burned before don't *assume* that, they expect it. Why would you knowingly enter into a sales contract knowing the guy on the other end is lying to you? Especially when Ebay has rules against such theft that they (supposedly) enforce.

I mean, if I bid on a single cartridge, and the shipping is stated as 6.00 for first class, I know very well that it costs much less than that to ship. Are other buyers assuming the seller gives them a fair quote and leaving it at that?

Again, unless you've been ripped off before and don't know the particulars of how much a single cart *should* cost, you expect honesty and *gasp* yes, fairness on the part of the seller.

What I never understood are the clowns who knowingly support these deceptice sellers (then turn around and whine that ebay's fees are too high, or are a monopoly :roll: )

I guess if you're the type that would look away when a shoplifter stuffs goods down their shirt and walks out without paying, then you're cool with the thinking that "hey, the item was worth $10 bucks...I paid $1 and got charged $9 to ship so what if Ebay lost money...they're making too much anyway".

Of course in both cases...the supermarket shopper 2 weeks later will cry like a baby that their favorite tampons went up in price and they can't understand why much like the ebayer will piss and moan that ebays listing fees went up again.

These are also they types of people who would see someone breaking into a neighbors house and not bothering to call the cops (maybe even walk over to the thief and show them where the spare key is hidden).

But by all means...support these people and defend them. The people that do...well suffice it to say considering the personalities behind (some of) them, it does not surprise me that theft and deception are perfectly acceptable.

Not a surprise at all.

And, to yet again be perfectly clear. I've NEVER said a buck or two above the actual shipping was so terrible.

It's when we see a 2-300% markup, (like a $4.95 charge with 1.06 medial mail stamp in a bubble mailer) or something REALLY blatant that I post responses to these discussions.

And for further clarity..if you want to see the worst offenders of shipping scams...watch the people who flame me from this point on. Make no mistake my posts strike a chord with these people and bark at me for calling them out.

Is the assumption that the buyer agrees to the shipping fee thinking that the shipping fee will be approximately what it costs to ship?

Of course it is. Most buyers, unless they've been burned before don't *assume* that, they expect it. Why would you knowingly enter into a sales contract knowing the guy on the other end is lying to you? Especially when Ebay has rules against such theft that they (supposedly) enforce.

I mean, if I bid on a single cartridge, and the shipping is stated as 6.00 for first class, I know very well that it costs much less than that to ship. Are other buyers assuming the seller gives them a fair quote and leaving it at that?

Again, unless you've been ripped off before and don't know the particulars of how much a single cart *should* cost, you expect honesty and *gasp* yes, fairness on the part of the seller.

What I never understood are the clowns who knowingly support these deceptice sellers (then turn around and whine that ebay's fees are too high, or are a monopoly :roll: )

I guess if you're the type that would look away when a shoplifter stuffs goods down their shirt and walks out without paying, then you're cool with the thinking that "hey, the item was worth $10 bucks...I paid $1 and got charged $9 to ship so what if Ebay lost money...they're making too much anyway".

Of course in both cases...the supermarket shopper 2 weeks later will cry like a baby that their favorite tampons went up in price and they can't understand why much like the ebayer will piss and moan that ebays listing fees went up again.

These are also they types of people who would see someone breaking into a neighbors house and not bothering to call the cops (maybe even walk over to the thief and show them where the spare key is hidden).

But by all means...support these people and defend them. The people that do...well suffice it to say considering the personalities behind (some of) them, it does not surprise me that theft and deception are perfectly acceptable.

Not a surprise at all.

And, to yet again be perfectly clear. I've NEVER said a buck or two above the actual shipping was so terrible.

It's when we see a 2-300% markup, (like a $4.95 charge with 1.06 medial mail stamp in a bubble mailer) or something REALLY blatant that I post responses to these discussions.

And for further clarity..if you want to see the worst offenders of shipping scams...watch the people who flame me from this point on. Make no mistake my posts strike a chord with these people and bark at me for calling them out.

Yeah, your whining calls out reasonable sellers. Your example of $4.95 and $1.06 postage is no big deal for most people. I wouldn't even get in my car to go to the post for less than $5. You are just cheap. The flaming is all on your part man. Ebay is a 'great place to find rare stuff. Pay the price or quit whining.

The shipping in auctions are clearly posted, if you can figure it out or dont like it, easy choice, dont buy. The seller owns the item and sets the terms, it is after all his stuff.

Nice preemptive try on flames. I notice you are the one most mention for being the flamer on this issue.

A person about 1/2 hour away from me had a system with about 100 carts up for auction but the shipping was over $70. I e-mailed them asking if I won could I pick up the items, reply came back "I would consider it if it sells for enough"! This got me upset and wondering if there was any way to report them.

Good part though, they had Track & Field with controller listed seperate, guess they thought it was the most valuable. Got it for $3.26 and happily paid $5.99 shipping. Made me happy, they thought they would make out selling the rarest title from the collection seperate on top of the bloated shipping on that lot.

That one IS way out of line. Report ACTUAL excessive shipping to ebay. Just use the help button and then type excessive shipping, you'll find it right away.

Yeah, your whining calls out reasonable sellers. Your example of $4.95 and $1.06 postage is no big deal for most people. I wouldn't even get in my car to go to the post for less than $5. You are just cheap. The flaming is all on your part man. Ebay is a 'great place to find rare stuff. Pay the price or quit whining.

The shipping in auctions are clearly posted, if you can figure it out or dont like it, easy choice, dont buy. The seller owns the item and sets the terms, it is after all his stuff.

Nice preemptive try on flames. I notice you are the one most mention for being the flamer on this issue.

AN intersting take on this, so you are saying its cool to charge actual shipping plus 5 bucks an item on top of whatever else you get in the final value of the item because you choose to drive to the post office. I as a selller on ebay and CTCW would never expect any of my buyers to pay 5.00 an item extra to go to the PO. I either stop on my way somewhere or schedule a pickup on a day that works for either me or my wife to save the trip.

Now I am sure that Jetset and myself do not see completely eye to eye on whats reasonable and not and to what extent he goes in dealing with them, but I can agree with many of his points. THere are alot of sellers that intentionally over charge not because they are clueless but because they want to make more money on said items. THese are the same sellers that charge for priority and send Media mail.

My issue has always been the seller is in control and knows what he wants. Put that as the starting point, don't knowingly decieve people by selling an item for .99 cents then charging 20 to ship. But either way the point is here nor there as ebay is eliminating the jerks abilities to over charge for their own profit.

Also any experienced seller only lists a low starting bid and a high shipping rate because they know alot of new users and even some older users neglect to look at shipping rates til later. This is only done to decieve so don't try and say its for any other reason. Anyway Just my 2 cents. take it or leave it, I jsut know that I treat my buyers the way I want to treated as a buyer and wish more would....

Bruce :)

AN intersting take on this, so you are saying its cool to charge actual shipping plus 5 bucks an item on top of whatever else you get in the final value of the item because you choose to drive to the post office. I as a selller on ebay and CTCW would never expect any of my buyers to pay 5.00 an item extra to go to the PO. I either stop on my way somewhere or schedule a pickup on a day that works for either me or my wife to save the trip.

Now I am sure that Jetset and myself do not see completely eye to eye on whats reasonable and not and to what extent he goes in dealing with them, but I can agree with many of his points. THere are alot of sellers that intentionally over charge not because they are clueless but because they want to make more money on said items. THese are the same sellers that charge for priority and send Media mail.

My issue has always been the seller is in control and knows what he wants. Put that as the starting point, don't knowingly decieve people by selling an item for .99 cents then charging 20 to ship. But either way the point is here nor there as ebay is eliminating the jerks abilities to over charge for their own profit.

Also any experienced seller only lists a low starting bid and a high shipping rate because they know alot of new users and even some older users neglect to look at shipping rates til later. This is only done to decieve so don't try and say its for any other reason. Anyway Just my 2 cents. take it or leave it, I jsut know that I treat my buyers the way I want to treated as a buyer and wish more would....

Bruce :)

for some that may work, I am very busy and live quite far away from a post office. An example would be an in box atari 800xl. It would be $19 to ship. Why? Flat rate of $19 would allow me to ship most areas and make out ok, I would lose to some areas. Also I use a double walled box and 4" of industrial grade bubble. I suppose I could rip people off and give a low price with little to no packing. however stuff would be coming back broken.

My main argument is that is my item, I own it, I decide what I will charge for my time. If potential a customer does not like it.. hey, go get the item from someone else. Don't buy it, then whine later. All that stuff is disclosed in actions.

I almost never agree with jetset, his mentality or lack thereof, is that all expenses would come out of the seller. Not gonna happen.That's whats great about a free market. Don't like one price,find another. Luckily there is ebay for better or worse. It would be hard to collect without it.

Hmmm, this is quite interesting. It seems like different definitions of what constitutes the "excessive" part of excessive shipping are being employed here. I thought that someone offered the maxim that was basically "if you don't like the price, including shipping, don't buy" yet seems to now countermand his own advice and wants excessive shipping reported (via a convenient link on the eBay auction page). Well, what exactly is excessive again?

(Personally, for stuff (video games, books, toys, etc.) I sell on eBay and elsewhere on the internet, I try to keep estimated cost of postage within 1 dollar of estimated cost. I am happy when stuff sells, because most likely I either wouldn't be able to sell it at all or would have to wait to hold a garage sale and not get as much as I do over the internet.)

BTW, as Bruce pointed out, if you are too busy to get to the post office (but not too busy to sell stuff on eBay?) and/or live too far away (1 mile? 10? 100? what defines "too far"?), you can schedule a free pickup courtesy of the USPS (I am guessing here that you do have regular USPS delivery to your residence), so being too busy or too far away just doesn't wash. Here's the link: http://www.usps.com/pickup/welcome.htm?fro...e=schdulepickup

Carrier Pickup

Key Features

spacer.gifbullet.gifFree, regardless of the number of packages you're sending.

spacer.gifbullet.gifYour carrier will pick up your package when your regular mail is delivered.

spacer.gifbullet.gif Schedule a next day or advanced pickup up to 3 months in the future.

spacer.gifbullet.gif Available with Express Mail®, Priority Mail®, International services, Merchandise Return Service and Parcel Return Service.

What You Should Know

spacer.gifbullet.gif Mailpieces weighing more than 13 oz. bearing postage stamps for postage must be brought to an employee at a retail counter in a Post Office.

spacer.gifbullet.gif Packages must be ready for shipment before your carrier arrives.

spacer.gifbullet.gif Requests must be received by 2:00 a.m. (CST) on the day your pickup is scheduled.

spacer.gifbullet.gifMaximum weight per package is 70 pounds.

spacer.gifbullet.gifPostage must be applied to each package.

Well, what exactly is excessive again?

If the auction says $10.00 shipping and when said item arrives and it's stamped $1.83 on the label then I think you have a case ebay would probably do well to set a guideline on this. Basically if the shipping is $.01 above the actual shipping total then you have a legit complaint. The auction would have to read something like Handling $8.17 and Shipping $1.83 more of a hassle i know but it would go a long way to make the buyer make more informed choices.

When i used to sell on ebay i would package the item then weigh it and use that to calculate the shipping that way my customers paid exactly what was needed.

If you print postage via PayPal, you can suppress the printing of the actual postage amount.

There are pros and cons to this.

I charge exact shipping according to the eBay postage calculator. But when I print the postage, there is a tiny discount you get for doing so online. So I suppress the printing of the amount so I don't hear whining over $.23 or something.

I've never had a complaint, myself. Still, when I get a package with the amount suppressed, and I paid $4.95 but it comes in a bubble envelope via First Class, they aren't fooling me.

Hmmm, this is quite interesting. It seems like different definitions of what constitutes the "excessive" part of excessive shipping are being employed here. I thought that someone offered the maxim that was basically "if you don't like the price, including shipping, don't buy" yet seems to now countermand his own advice and wants excessive shipping reported (via a convenient link on the eBay auction page). Well, what exactly is excessive again?

(Personally, for stuff (video games, books, toys, etc.) I sell on eBay and elsewhere on the internet, I try to keep estimated cost of postage within 1 dollar of estimated cost. I am happy when stuff sells, because most likely I either wouldn't be able to sell it at all or would have to wait to hold a garage sale and not get as much as I do over the internet.)

BTW, as Bruce pointed out, if you are too busy to get to the post office (but not too busy to sell stuff on eBay?) and/or live too far away (1 mile? 10? 100? what defines "too far"?), you can schedule a free pickup courtesy of the USPS (I am guessing here that you do have regular USPS delivery to your residence), so being too busy or too far away just doesn't wash. Here's the link: http://www.usps.com/pickup/welcome.htm?fro...e=schdulepickup

Carrier Pickup

Key Features

spacer.gifbullet.gifFree, regardless of the number of packages you're sending.

spacer.gifbullet.gifYour carrier will pick up your package when your regular mail is delivered.

spacer.gifbullet.gif Schedule a next day or advanced pickup up to 3 months in the future.

spacer.gifbullet.gif Available with Express Mail®, Priority Mail®, International services, Merchandise Return Service and Parcel Return Service.

What You Should Know

spacer.gifbullet.gif Mailpieces weighing more than 13 oz. bearing postage stamps for postage must be brought to an employee at a retail counter in a Post Office.

spacer.gifbullet.gif Packages must be ready for shipment before your carrier arrives.

spacer.gifbullet.gif Requests must be received by 2:00 a.m. (CST) on the day your pickup is scheduled.

spacer.gifbullet.gifMaximum weight per package is 70 pounds.

spacer.gifbullet.gifPostage must be applied to each package.

Leaving expensive items on the front porch.. Hmmm not gonna happen.

Well, what exactly is excessive again?

If the auction says $10.00 shipping and when said item arrives and it's stamped $1.83 on the label then I think you have a case ebay would probably do well to set a guideline on this. Basically if the shipping is $.01 above the actual shipping total then you have a legit complaint. The auction would have to read something like Handling $8.17 and Shipping $1.83 more of a hassle i know but it would go a long way to make the buyer make more informed choices.

When i used to sell on ebay i would package the item then weigh it and use that to calculate the shipping that way my customers paid exactly what was needed.

Also need to charge for time, packaging and delivery to the post or fed ex. Ebay wants shipping to be free on the small items you guys are talking about. However it's not to be nice to you. It's that they want a cut of the money. so eventually, small items that for example are $9.99 and $5 shipping will soon be $14.99 and free shipping so ebay can get their cut. :x

Luckily it's only for small hobby stuff. My business however uses fed ex and pallet/freight shipping which will not be effected.

Edited by atarian63

Leaving expensive items on the front porch.. Hmmm not gonna happen.

Do you work 6 days a week? If not schedule it for your day off or Saturday then theres no question of front porch. Also you live in Columbus as I do and I am curious how far away your nearest PO is, I have five within 2 miles of me, 3 of which have 24 hour drop offs. Just curious. Now I am not trying to fight with you as it is obvious you feel you should a. make money on the item, b. get paid extra to pack and ship it. I just have a different opinion, I believe my time and effort should be rewarded by what I get as final value and that that shipping should be exactly that shipping and a buck or two for supplies. What I feel is right is not what you feel is right, thats fine, I guess I;m just glad most people I deal with are not of your opinion, otherwise I wouldn't deal with many of them.

Also need to charge for time, packaging and delivery to the post or fed ex. Ebay wants shipping to be free on the small items you guys are talking about. However it's not to be nice to you. It's that they want a cut of the money. so eventually, small items that for example are $9.99 and $5 shipping will soon be $14.99 and free shipping so ebay can get their cut. :x

Luckily it's only for small hobby stuff. My business however uses fed ex and pallet/freight shipping which will not be effected.

I agree with your opinion of what ebay is attempting to do. THey do want a cut and there you are right. But also I would like to see starting fees including your extra fees for time, packing, and delivery to here or there. THen I know what I am getting into. I admit sometimes I buy stuff and don't look at shipping assuming people are being honest and not out for an extra profit they call handling. I jsut strongly feel that your handling fees should be included in your starting point. When they are added to your shipping fees they make me feel uncomfortable. I guess we can agree to disagree, I just don't feel I should have to pay an extra fee for someone to grace me with packing and sdelivering to the PO, I assume it to be included in what they or I pay. But thats my opinion and obviously it differs from yours...

Bruce

Going back to the "too busy" excuse, alot of post offices down here offer 24hr shipping & drop offs via a kiosk that accepts credit cards, and a revolving drop box that accepts most smaller packages. I often use paypal for shipping, and then run it by the drop off at the post office before/after work. It's hard sometimes to wait in line at the post office during a work break, but if you can weigh & print your postage online there's no excuse for not being able to toss it in a drop box around the work schedule.

Regarding USPS carrier pickups, I personally have never used them, but I'd worry they wouldn't be there in time, if you are working, and leaving items on the front porch for the carrier is not the best option IMHO, regardless of value.

That one IS way out of line. Report ACTUAL excessive shipping to ebay. Just use the help button and then type excessive shipping, you'll find it right away.

I think it's obvious what's happening here, but I just wanted to add, many retail/consignment shops charge pickup fees if you do want to bypass the shipping option. I think as long as it's outlined in the terms of the auction it's okay, but the above example does sound like blatant fee avoidance with padded shipping.

YOu know some people don't want to allow pickup simply because they don't know what they are getting into. I myself will allow local pickup but I have to talk to them on the phone and then from there decide if they can stop by or meet in a crowded location. While most people are semi normal there are some whack jobs out there too and not allowing local pickup removes contact with crazies. I once about 2 years ago sold some 2600 games on ebay and the guy lived relatively close to me so after talking to him said he could come pick them up at my old apartment. I invited the guy in while I got his box and he sat down on my couch and started watching TV. I gave him the box and then he started chatting and wouldn't leave. So after two hours my then GF(now wife) came over as we were to be going out. I finally told the guy we were leaving and that it was nice to meet him and all but we were leaving, he tried to come with us. It was weird and very uncomfortable so now I try to make sure of who or what I get into with local pickup.

On another note I sold a Jaguar game around the same time and the winner lived literally on the same block as me in the city so to be nice I told him I would drop it off so he didn't have to pay shipping fees. I went over to the guys apartment and rung the buzzer box, he answered I told him who I was and that I had the game and he told me to mail it to him and if I didn't leave in the next 5 minutes he was calling the cops. WTF was the guy making a suit out of his ex girlfriend or something, just walk down to the entrance and pick up your damn game, my lord......

On another note I sold a Jaguar game around the same time and the winner lived literally on the same block as me in the city so to be nice I told him I would drop it off so he didn't have to pay shipping fees. I went over to the guys apartment and rung the buzzer box, he answered I told him who I was and that I had the game and he told me to mail it to him and if I didn't leave in the next 5 minutes he was calling the cops. WTF was the guy making a suit out of his ex girlfriend or something, just walk down to the entrance and pick up your damn game, my lord......

:P

When did you live in Florida?

:P

Sounds like some of the people who live down here!

YOu know some people don't want to allow pickup simply because they don't know what they are getting into. I myself will allow local pickup but I have to talk to them on the phone and then from there decide if they can stop by or meet in a crowded location. While most people are semi normal there are some whack jobs out there too and not allowing local pickup removes contact with crazies. I once about 2 years ago sold some 2600 games on ebay and the guy lived relatively close to me so after talking to him said he could come pick them up at my old apartment. I invited the guy in while I got his box and he sat down on my couch and started watching TV. I gave him the box and then he started chatting and wouldn't leave. So after two hours my then GF(now wife) came over as we were to be going out. I finally told the guy we were leaving and that it was nice to meet him and all but we were leaving, he tried to come with us. It was weird and very uncomfortable so now I try to make sure of who or what I get into with local pickup.

I just wanted to go to Applebee's :D

I have had a number of "meet ups" with people to buy or sell games. Most of that is caused by my work schedule and where I live. I work midnight shift about 45 miles away from where I live. When I recently bought a Jaguar package from a guy on Craigslist, he was originally going to have me stop by his house on the way to work, but I ended up meeting him out at Circuit City at 10:00 PM. (Made it easy to figure out who he was). I have however, gone to a couple people's houses. One was from Craigslist, (which was a killer deal on some Genesis stuff) and the other was to buy and sell some stuff to a Digital Press member who happens to live right near my office.

I did remark to one of my friends that I had met up with a number of times about how our meetings could be seen as shady. I am sitting in a Best Buy parking lot after closing time when he pulls up beside me. We roll down our windows and I pass him a "brown box" and he passes me a "brown paper bag". :twisted:

Back to the issue of shipping/postage. I have never really charged a "handling fee". I try to keep the cost as close to the actual postage as possible. I guess part of my cost saving measures was that I used to work right next to the loading dock in my old office building. There was always a stream of boxes and sometimes bubble wrap being thrown out from some office. That led to some "interesting" packages that I sent out. A number of boxes that I used were from medical supplies for an office in my building so I had boxes labeled for syringes and specimen bottles, etc.

Since I have switched jobs, I have made more use of the USPS web site to order boxes. They are free and they deliver to your door. What could be better? I guess it works for me since I almost exclusively use priority mail with tracking. Now if they just offered free bubble wrap. :D

JY

I did remark to one of my friends that I had met up with a number of times about how our meetings could be seen as shady. I am sitting in a Best Buy parking lot after closing time when he pulls up beside me. We roll down our windows and I pass him a "brown box" and he passes me a "brown paper bag". :twisted:

Yeah, I've done a few of these myself. In supermarket and bank parking lots as well. :D

Back to the issue of shipping/postage. I have never really charged a "handling fee".

I don't charge "handling fee" either. That's just a sleazy way (in my opinion) to further pad your profits. The price for the items you are selling should contain your profit, minus your expenses. These expenses should include the price you paid for the item, your eBay and PayPal fees, and any additional shipping expenses you incur beyond what you charge for shipping.

Since I have switched jobs, I have made more use of the USPS web site to order boxes. They are free and they deliver to your door. What could be better? I guess it works for me since I almost exclusively use priority mail with tracking. Now if they just offered free bubble wrap. :D

I always use the USPS web site to order boxes and forms. Local post offices rarely have the boxes I'm looking for, much less in any reasonable quantities. Free packing filler would be great, but that will never happen since you could use it to ship via non-USPS services. :)

..Al

I always use the USPS web site to order boxes and forms. Local post offices rarely have the boxes I'm looking for, much less in any reasonable quantities. Free packing filler would be great, but that will never happen since you could use it to ship via non-USPS services. :)

..Al

Can you just envision little packing peanuts labeled like M&Ms "priority mail"

And the sad part is, people would STILL send stuff with no packaging whatsoever

Edited by poobah

..Al

That would be funny, but people would just turn them inside out...

And the sad part is, people would STILL send stuff with no packaging whatsoever

No kidding. :D

..Al

Free packing filler would be great, but that will never happen since you could use it to ship via non-USPS services. :)
That would be funny, but people would just turn them inside out...

Who has that kind of time? :ponder: :P