IGNORED

Selling the PS1 black case Final Fantasy VII version for $38.99!

homerwannabee

Personally after testing this game, I am not thrilled about the game. Seems like a modernized Dungeon and Dragons game to me. You just press attack or choose a magic spell and that's about it. Well that was how the first level felt. Not too sure what is so special about the game. Well you can have this puppy I am selling for $44.99. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=140276017136

Edit: Now lowered to $41.99

Edit again: Now lowered to $38.99. Hmm, maybe people are finally waking up to the fact that this game really isn't that good. :ponder:

Edited by homerwannabee

Those stickers are gonna kill the game's value. It's not worth a whole lot even without them...it's just that there are enough people who are crazy about FF7 that you might get a bid or two over $100.

As for gameplay, the real strategy comes in when you set up your materia. It also tries for some eye candy as well, but the graphics are dated.

Edited by shadow460

Those stickers are gonna kill the game's value. It's not worth a whole lot even without them...it's just that there are enough people who are crazy about FF7 that you might get a bid or two over $100.

As for gameplay, the real strategy comes in when you set up your materia. It also tries for some eye candy as well, but the graphics are dated.

Good point on the stickers. I lowered it to $41.99. By the way the lowest the completed listings for the game with the case when you include shipping is $45.00. Now I am 3 dollars lower than the lowest sold on Ebay. :)

You gotta admit that KoR is one of the most awesome renderings in any RPG. When properly set up with w summon and added cut, it can cause close to 280,000 points of damage in a single turn, as well as stealing items and fully healing the character. If all three characters mimic it, it'll waste even the toughest bosses in less than two full turns.