IGNORED

Your gonna need some lotion if you buy this.

hhwolfman

Remember when Motorodeo NTSC was rare? Anyone? Been stuck a few years now with its R10 status...

Yep and having the AA database list it as a R10 and ikari as a R9 instead of R5-R6 like the pair really are only keeps up these sellers using false advertising saying it's rare when its not by quoting such a notable atari club as atariage. They are gonna keep on saying it's so rare also just cause the database is not updated to reflect that motorodeo and ikari are more like R5-R6 titles.

The only reason I want it to stay an R10 is because that means I own an R10 ! ! !

Complete in the box ! ! ! :D

(On the other hand, the fact that I do have one CIB, probably means it shouldn't be an R10)

:sad:

Well you can get em for around $40 and they are not drying up yet. So I would say R5. Al, maybe you should start the What is the Motor Rodeo and Ikari Warriors Rarity Thread. We all give our opinions and Then ya average them out. HHW

I'll go read that thread today. This is actually an issue in the "Tracker":

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...mp;showissue=50

..Al

If there's a general consensus on Motorodeo and Ikari Warriors I will gladly lower their rarity..

..Al

Initially I would lower both to a rarity 7. You could re-evaluate the list in a year or two. They should have been lowered a long time ago. Motorodeo is no longer a 10 and Ikari is no longer a 9.

So a Frogger 2 CIB Goes for over a $100 and is a rare 6 and does not come up that often. A Motor Rodeo, That goes for $40 Sealed, is a rare 7 and is on ebay every week, I think not. That is why I stand by the rare 5. HHW

If there's a general consensus on Motorodeo and Ikari Warriors I will gladly lower their rarity..

..Al

Initially I would lower both to a rarity 7. You could re-evaluate the list in a year or two. They should have been lowered a long time ago. Motorodeo is no longer a 10 and Ikari is no longer a 9.

So a Frogger 2 CIB Goes for over a $100 and is a rare 6 and does not come up that often. A Motor Rodeo, That goes for $40 Sealed, is a rare 7 and is on ebay every week, I think not. That is why I stand by the rare 5. HHW

I might be wrong but I believe that the AtariAge rarity guide is based on a loose cartridge rarity rather than a boxed rarity. If this is true I would still rate Motorodeo and Ikari as more rare than Frogger II.

If AtariAge came out with a boxed rarity guide I would rate Frogger II as rarer than both Ikari and Motorodeo.

..Al

I might be wrong but I believe that the AtariAge rarity guide is based on a loose cartridge rarity rather than a boxed rarity. If this is true I would still rate Motorodeo and Ikari as more rare than Frogger II.

If AtariAge came out with a boxed rarity guide I would rate Frogger II as rarer than both Ikari and Motorodeo.

Agreed on your last two statements, but not on the 7, IF they were true 7s they would be Valued at least $150 on up,on the two titles in question. I always thought Al Combined the Rarities of the Box and the Cart. Like on Frogger 2, Cart 5 box 7 = 6 I don't know. I never really thought about it tell, now. Maybe Al can give us some Guidance. HHW