IGNORED

Low BIN for a loose Espial

Pant Load

.... and sniped by a reseller a minute later.

I tried.

Umm that buyer is a collector who sells off spares and doubles and is for sure not a "reseller".

Umm I've seen this reseller on eBay for a while and would be quite shocked if this "collector", by 2008, didn't already have a loose Espial, and didn't buy this game simply to mark it up $30.

I tried.

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! ! ! ! !

KAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHNNNNNNNN! ! ! ! !

Well, now at least I still need Raft Rider AND Espial.

This way, half of the TigerVision games I need are possible to obtain. :ponder: Nope... doesn't help... :sad:

I tried.

Umm that buyer is a collector who sells off spares and doubles and is for sure not a "reseller".

Umm I've seen this reseller on eBay for a while and would be quite shocked if this "collector", by 2008, didn't already have a loose Espial, and didn't buy this game simply to mark it up $30.

You cannot blame resellers for reselling. It's what they do. If you feel strongly enough that the game should have gone to a collector at that price, instead of posting it in the marketplace forum which is chock full of resellers (thus the marketplace name), you should have picked a known collector and PMd the link to them.

I tried.

You cannot blame resellers for reselling. It's what they do. If you feel strongly enough that the game should have gone to a collector at that price, instead of posting it in the marketplace forum which is chock full of resellers (thus the marketplace name), you should have picked a known collector and PMd the link to them.

Good deal on that. I wish I had seen it to get one more notch in my Tigervision collection :(

I bought this Espial and yes indeed it is going nowhere.

If you see it for sale in my friends ebay store or here, be sure to call me on it and yes, it was a good deal as I was willing to pay up to $40 for one and I did notice other games to Resell if I wanted to such as Spy Hunter but a true reseller bought them up. I will say that it was good timing on my part as it was my first search and because the reseller came along scooping things up moments later. Also, I am not ashamed to list doubles for sale on my friend Mark's ebay site as I use his Paypal weekly to buy stuff and he has quite excellent feedback (Which I am a part of in a small way) and I almost never pimp my auctions here for me or Mark. I havent in over a year and even then it was sparingly. I offer them here and if they dont move I take them there and sell them. I also here have a good trading record as well so hate all you want. I didnt see this post til now or I would have thanked you for alerting me to it and I often post deals here myself in the auction section if I already have the item. 2 pengos in one week a few weeks back, one for $5 and one for $7. Now Mark may have wanted to resell em but I came here instead and wrote posts with links for members/collectors to grab, a 5200 lot that a reseller grabbed went for $20 that I posted and it had Rarer titles and infact the Montezumas Revenge alone was relisted for like $60 if IIRC, also a 7800 system for cheap as well that turned out mighty nice for a member here. Im quite sick of hearing reseller when I have one of the larger collections around, granted not Wonder large but quite large. I have about 12 systems hooked up ready to go all the time and another 20 or so CIB and I dont have room to hook up ones like My dreamcast and Im forgetting I have every model of INTV systems loose til just now. Especially when I sell things for about what I paid for them, excluding shipping money that I pay out my arse yearly or if I got a deal, still I ask for in trade or sale what I consider a fair price. By looking at some true resellers prices, I am cheap in my prices. No offense but the reseller BS Im about through with hearing and another thing for certain, if you trade or buy something from me, it will work and it wont look like shit. And Mark seems to have a good feedback rating for a reason as well, because we are honest people. And no, I haven't had an espial so its a big shocker I guess. I also just got Miner II this past year because I wouldnt pay $60 for it so I nabbed it for $35 and it is a bit yellowed so I still would like to replace that someday with a nice copy. So then would that make me a reseller if I get a good copy and want to sell my yellowed one for what I paid for it or $5 more? I just stated that to Therealred5 earlier today in a different conversation, did I not Steve? And Steve obviously is a true collector but he apparently doesnt have an Espial either. Oh no, its 2008 Steve, What the heck are you doing not having an Espial yet? What Kind of collector are you? :ponder: :P ...Thats a joke Steve. Seriously, some people love to make judgements of others but its sure fine and dandy if you have something to sell or trade yourself and I will say this one last time. I spend almost all of my money on my addiction. That is video games and If I have extras to trade or sell it is because I buy so much and It is increasingly harder to trade when I need mostly R7's and up and mostly RARE CIBs that few people have. I have pics of my collection and its grew greatly since the past year once again and Ive started a real PAL collection to boot! CIBs and loose games. Its quite small and the only reason I was thinking of selling Wall Defender is because I was told it was NTSC and overpaid for it. But I decided to keep that too. I have many Multicarts as well. I dont need loose carts to play but I have a disease and it's called collecting Atari and other vintage video games from my youth. I also do it right, I dont go asking sellers to sell me Quadruns for $20 on the sly, I patiently waited for this as I do some other titles and I was rewarded this time. The few I will never get over is a Lochjaw for $75 shipped with 28 other carts that someone beat me to by 5 minutes and that Condor Attack CIB that was with about 6 other CIBs for $20 buy it now on Ebay and then was resold here for 2Gs, now thats a reseller.

Ok that was theraputic, Im not lookin for an arguement, but I think the term Reseller should be reserved for people that actually dont have a real collection. Cheers

Edited for spelling

Edited by Phantom

Wow! That's a really looooooong post.

I say congrats! It's a cart I still need. :)

I'd had jumped all over that if I would have found it. Had I found it and already owned it: I still would have jumped on it.

sidenote: Looooong signature as well.... I had to edit mine down once. And it was only a 'Wanted' list.

Edited for spelling

Now please edit it for interpunction. Just in case you've run out, here are some free points from me for you to use (PM me if you need more): ................................................................................

Wow! That's a really looooooong post.

I say congrats! It's a cart I still need. :)

I'd had jumped all over that if I would have found it. Had I found it and already owned it: I still would have jumped on it.

sidenote: Looooong signature as well.... I had to edit mine down once. And it was only a 'Wanted' list.

Goodthing you only have to read it once! :P

and on the sig, I can't cut Dylan down to one Stanza, I cut the end already. The song will change soon enough and it will be smaller.

But that must had been one long arse wanted list you had :D