IGNORED

pitfall wont work on my emulator same with mario

bohoki

i'm using the atari800win program and pitfall wont start

i hear that the cart doesnt work on 2 port units but is that also the case for the emulator? could it be the 5200.bin file is there a place i can download the old bios rom

also i just discovered i cannot get mario brothers to come off of demo

Edited by bohoki

Yup, Pitfall is one of the three games that don't work on 2-ports. However these games have been modified to run on 2-port consoles; this thread will help you find these modified ROMs.

I haven't seen a ROM dump for the 4-port BIOS yet.

As for the Mario Bros demo, you can exit it by pressing the "Reset" button on your joystick ("R" key in emulator).

Yup, Pitfall is one of the three games that don't work on 2-ports. However these games have been modified to run on 2-port consoles; this thread will help you find these modified ROMs.

I haven't seen a ROM dump for the 4-port BIOS yet.

As for the Mario Bros demo, you can exit it by pressing the "Reset" button on your joystick ("R" key in emulator).

The 4port BIOS ROM dump is the one on almost every site out there. It's the two port version that you rarely see.

Mitch

i dont know what i am doing wrong i load up all my other games and they run fine f2 starts on the emulator(atari800win) i'm using but pitflall and pitfall [hack] dont start

same with mario brothers reset resets it but the # button wont take it off of demo

anybody else having this problem with these 2 games?

it feels like i'm back with the real deal with broken controllers and even a penny on the contacts wont start pitfall

i dont know what i am doing wrong i load up all my other games and they run fine f2 starts on the emulator(atari800win) i'm using but pitflall and pitfall [hack] dont start

same with mario brothers reset resets it but the # button wont take it off of demo

anybody else having this problem with these 2 games?

it feels like i'm back with the real deal with broken controllers and even a penny on the contacts wont start pitfall

is anybody out there playing mario brothers on an emulator please tell me what i'm doing wrong

i test out the buttons with super breakout and i can select the different boards and up to 4 players but when i try those same keys with mario brothers i get bupkis

Edited by bohoki