IGNORED

Is anyone good at Realsports Baseball?

Atarifever

I actually have beaten the computer, but it has been a while. I know I had to luck out and get a hit with the first batter. You could then start your runner to second and bunt. As long as it wasn't a popup, the throw would go to second and both batters would be safe. You could then repeat this to get your runner to third and home.

It looks like i'm the 2nd person to beat the computer in 22 years.

I finally beat the computer yesterday 2-1!! :)

We're playing this game in the current round of the 7800 High Score Club.

We're having alot of good discussion about this game in that thread.

Check it out here. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/173094-7800-hsc-season-3-variety-pack-round-7/

post-22103-129252692927_thumb.png

So I threw this one in the system again today to see if I still hate it. I can see why I stopped playing it a few days after I got it. Yuck. Fielding is too fast for a human player, and running is too slow against the absolutely perfect fielding of the computer. However, when I gave up the score was a mere 6 to 1 for the computer going into the sixth, leading me to believe it is possible to play a half ways decent game, just so long as you're flawless. So, anyone got any hints (learning pitching sets that the computer will usually fall for for example)?

I'd like to put myself on the list of people who are good at the game. So to myself from 2008: Learn to pitch and don't swing very often.