IGNORED

Malagai Repro For Sale ?

pangasinan

he sold many hozer carts in the last weeks ... i wouldn't be surprised if that is one as well ... i asked him but didn't get a reply yet ....

while this one is just mentioned by the name with no further additions, his spectravision china syndrome is ULTRARARE :ponder:

This is a very rough translation.

Hello, an extremely super rare module sells here out of our 2600 collection:

MALAGAI!!!! The module is in a very good condition!!!!

To get ultra heavy!

Our game closet bursts out of all seams and must become unconditional verschlankt, must separate us therefore we from some modules and games. Because at the same time like every Retro Gamer the heart bleeds us, we separate ourselves only exclusively from double modules! Have or however carts that we really to the falling over bespielt and are no more challenge.

Internationally bidders please scroll down!!!

To the delivery within Germany:

Up to 4 Module German postal service letter EUR 2.60 from 5 to 8 Module packets EUR 4.00 from 8 Module until endlessly many Hermes packages EUR assures 4.70 private sales! The good is sold under from end of each guarantee. The from end does not apply to compensation claims out of coarsely more carelessly and/or intentional injury of duties of the salesman as well as for each injury of life, body and health.

Now a reference follows for bidder outside of Germany:

he's just saying that it's a super rare game, no word of it being a repro with original chip or so .... he replied to me that it's not a hozer cart, but didn't get into other details as well ...

as for the hozer carts he sold ... he always just mentioned that he sell an atari hozer video game ... and also never mentioned that they are reproductions ... he's clearly keeping the origin unclear in order to get high bids ...

:ponder:

EDIT: he did add some auction text mentioning that it is an original board with repro cart/label ...

Edited by jahfish

Looks the same as the one I bought from Phantom for $85, that he said was one of the ones made from real chips by Shawn SR... or am I just imagining it? Did someone other than you make the labels for those Shawn?

AX

That is a totally different label so its none that Sr made for me and your price seems a bit high in your memory but back to the point, if you still hav the game, then you would see its not even close to the labels we had made for that batch of Malagai's or is Malagai the plural of Malagai? :P :D

Definitely not my batch.

he's just saying that it's a super rare game, no word of it being a repro with original chip or so .... he replied to me that it's not a hozer cart, but didn't get into other details as well ...

as for the hozer carts he sold ... he always just mentioned that he sell an atari hozer video game ... and also never mentioned that they are reproductions ... he's clearly keeping the origin unclear in order to get high bids ...

EDIT: he did add some auction text mentioning that it is an original board with repro cart/label ...

If you look close it kinda says that on the label I think,

that it's a repro cart with real chip but hard to see.

Looks like a Hozer to me but Im not positive.

Cheerios ;)

Edited by Phantom

Well. Never thought I would see this one again. This was my creation actually. It does contain the real deal inside. Yes. It was me who made this. I had a 7 or 8 of Malagai PROM chips. I sold probably 4 or 5 Gauntlets PROM carts also: I used a different style label each time though. I didn't do too bad did I? cool:

Cheerios ;)

I thought it was $75 or $85. My brain cells die every day.

AX

Cheerios ;)

AX

Did you sell it? I just ask because you should have known that wasnt Shawn's label if you had it still unless its tucked away I guess. I dont care if you did.

I knew I seen that label somewhere.

Good Ole Niner

Not a bad label but it kinda looked like a Hozer without the dumb head. :P Cheers

Edited by Phantom

Cheerios ;)

AX

Did you sell it? I just ask because you should have known that wasnt Shawn's label if you had it still unless its tucked away I guess. I dont care if you did.

I knew I seen that label somewhere.

Good Ole Niner

Not a bad label but it kinda looked like a Hozer without the dumb head. :P Cheers

Litterally in my sock drawer. I have a Cuttle Cart :D

AX