IGNORED

Why was this item cancelled by eBay?

ianoid

I listed Digital Devil Saga for Famicom complete in box on eBay US. This is an official release by Namco. Are we not allowed to list imports in the US? WTF? I should attach pix.

Still never got a reply as to why eBay won't let me list the Diablo Expansion called Hellfire.

ian

Dude I got my account suspended just the other day for no good reason at all. I simply said you would need a import device in order to boot two games on a US system and I got flagged and my selling account banned. It was the last thread I will never in my life use Ebay again. They don't even pay attention anymore. If a word that is "flagged" is in your auction they just take it down now. Seriously all I said was you would need a Action Replay or another import device in order to boot these Sega Saturn imports and BAM one was banned while I was doing the other and got a warning, so I finished listing the next game as I didn't get the message. Well I was about to list a third one and I got a "This can not be listed as your seller acount has been banned for multiple infractions" that was four days ago and not a single reply from Feebay. So screw'em They lost yet another buyer/seller...

• 2 weeks later...

Followup from eBay. It was cancelled because it 'encouraged' use of region defeating devices. I mentioned that the game could be played with a Honeybee.

Now if only I could find out why eBay won't let me list the Hellfire Diablo official expansion. Senseless! eBay is teh suxor!