IGNORED

BIN Killed

hhwolfman

This had a BIN of $450. Damn I missed it. :P :roll: :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOS-ATARI-CX-2600-VINT...id=p3286.c0.m14

You really think this is going to go for very much? The box is trashed and parts of the system are used. I also don't think those are the original twist ties and where is the pack-in game?

The BIN Price was absurd. Sarcasm. Look at my Emoticons. :roll: Lemon Got it. :D

Edited by hhwolfman

"THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVERYTHING HAS BEEN OUT OF THE BOX... THE BOX HAS SOME WEAR ONE SIDE OF THE BOX IS RIPPED OFF"

how can the box have so much wear when it was taken out for the first time?!?!?! i guess he wasn't patient enough to get out the console :D

".... AND HAS TAPE MARKS FROM MY PARENTS"

his parents were probably graffitti oldskool legends that were tagging in 1979 and started out on their son's atari box .... :D

i mean what else should you do with a boxed console that you planned NOT to unpack for the next 30 years :ponder:

i guess 450$ isn't for the console itself, but much more for the whole incredible story behind it! :P

Edited by jahfish

"THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVERYTHING HAS BEEN OUT OF THE BOX... THE BOX HAS SOME WEAR ONE SIDE OF THE BOX IS RIPPED OFF"

how can the box have so much wear when it was taken out for the first time?!?!?! i guess he wasn't patient enough to get out the console :D

his parents were probably graffitti oldskool legends that were tagging in 1979 and started out on their son's atari box .... :D

i mean what else should you do with a boxed console that you planned NOT to unpack for the next 30 years :ponder:

i guess 450$ isn't for the console itself, but much more for the whole incredible story behind it! :P

Yes My friend. I thought the Group would get a kick out of this auction. :)

When I saw it I thought it sounded like he had extremely sticky parents. :D

maybe they wrote "NOT FOR KIDS" on the package :D

how can the box have so much wear when it was taken out for the first time?!?!?!

Well, if a loose cart can be "brand new" , then I guess anything's possible.

Mint in cartridge!

:!:

how can the box have so much wear when it was taken out for the first time?!?!?!

Well, if a loose cart can be "brand new" , then I guess anything's possible.

Mint in cartridge!

:!:

and with sealed PCB ... :?: