IGNORED

Check out my store - many items added

Can't a lot of these be purchased new in the Atariage store for $25 or $30 new? Or are they counting on people not knowing this who don't frequent this site?

Ding! Ding! Ding! You got it!

How many are still being sold through the Atariage store with original boxes? Most of those versions are long since sold out. :ponder:

Can't a lot of these be purchased new in the Atariage store for $25 or $30 new? Or are they counting on people not knowing this who don't frequent this site?

How many are still being sold through the Atariage store with original boxes? Most of those versions are long since sold out. :ponder:

Some of those items I have had for years and as you said have long since sold out. Some of the items I bought at a premium from sources other than the original seller. Oh well everytime this gets bumped more people check out my auctions.

Castle Crisis is still available with the box. $40

Edited by ninermaniac

Since we're all sharing info, all the 5200 games which were converted from the 8 bit Atari are still available new in box from Atari2600.com for right around $40-$45 each. Not sure why this seller has tacked on an $80 premium for games that are still readily available, but I'm assuming his whole business model is focused on the incredibly uninformed, so I suppose posting here won't have any impact on his sales.

Since we're all sharing info, all the 5200 games which were converted from the 8 bit Atari are still available new in box from Atari2600.com for right around $40-$45 each. Not sure why this seller has tacked on an $80 premium for games that are still readily available, but I'm assuming his whole business model is focused on the incredibly uninformed, so I suppose posting here won't have any impact on his sales.

That's right. I forgot to mention the First Star Software games an that site. They are also available in many different box colors too.

Edited by ninermaniac

Bristles? :ponder:

I was thinking Boulder Dash was sold out too, guess it was BD2 that was sold first.

So it looks like 3/4 are available from atari2600.com

and 1/4 are available from AA in original packaging.

So only half of those are still available.

I'm not defending Mcgrail's prices, but I too have sold stuff on those Best offer type listings, and usually from my experience at least, If I start the price off close to what I'd expect to get, I'm lucky to get offers of 1/2 the price I paid. However when the starting price is inflated, I often get more realistic offers. :ponder: