IGNORED

Can someone explain why you guys feel this is good for the community?

ItsAtariTime

I don't see a problem here. He hasn't sold it yet. If you think it's only worth, say, $50, offer him that.

The game is only worth what someone is willing to pay. If it's not worth $150, then it will sit in the seller's collection and gather dust.

Is buying a cib pengo for 40 bucks really that far off from it's value? What do they sell for normally ?

I don't think it was the purchase price that disturbed the OP. I think it was the difference between it and the resell price.

No actually it is the continued asking for BIN's only to jack up the price and make $$ off the community.

If it was just a normal BIN..I would have chalked it up as a good find... but nooooo.

I understand resellers, however I continue seeing this guy do this over and over and for some reason most still pad his pockets..smiling.

I was just in a bad mood and looking through some of the bookmarks and I see it again... just pissed me off!

Is buying a cib pengo for 40 bucks really that far off from it's value? What do they sell for normally ?

I don't think it was the purchase price that disturbed the OP. I think it was the difference between it and the resell price.

No actually it is the continued asking for BIN's only to jack up the price and make $$ off the community.

If it was just a normal BIN..I would have chalked it up as a good find... but nooooo.

I understand resellers, however I continue seeing this guy do this over and over and for some reason most still pad his pockets..smiling.

I was just in a bad mood and looking through some of the bookmarks and I see it again... just pissed me off!

I agree with what ur saying, I of course grab the low bin's when i see them but I really think its cheating the seller when they are talked into lowball bin's and then they get to see the buyer they sold this to list the item they sold to him for 4 times the price. Thats why i said its a MORAL issue. I am a resller but totally disagree that this technique should be thought of as "totally fine" with everyone.