IGNORED

How do you charge more than $6 for shipping?

Atarian7

I want to sell a lot of games which is going to cost more than $6 to ship. So how do I get around this limit? I tried clicking on the shipping wizard to find out something but it never came up. Thanks for any help.

You need to set up a calculated shipping for your auction. Choose the shipping method and enter the dimensions and weight. Then each person will get a customized shipping cost depending on their zip code.

Edited by Warriorisabouttodie

I want to sell a lot of games which is going to cost more than $6 to ship. So how do I get around this limit? I tried clicking on the shipping wizard to find out something but it never came up. Thanks for any help.

You need to set up a calculated shipping for your auction. Choose the shipping method and enter the dimensions and weight. Then each person will get a customized shipping cost depending on their zip code.

There is a spot for handling charge when you do calculated shipping.

It makes no sense but it is there. So you can't charge more than $6 to ship any game BUT you can put in a handling fee of $5 if you do calculated shipping. That is ebay for you.