IGNORED

Atari 8bit cassettes up for auction

Warriorisabouttodie

I have 11 tapes for the Atari 8bit series computers. They are all in great shape and have been stored in a cassette box since the 1980's. 5 of them are Atari instruction (educational) tapes. Another 5 are Games (Shamus, Dungeonquest: Datestones of Ryn, Rear Guard, Ghost Hunter and Canyon Climber.) The last one is filled with various software from Analog Computing's magazine (games, etc). A detailed list and picture follow. These vintage cassettes are in very good condition and would be perfect for someone who collects Atari 8-bit cassettes. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Atari cx4110 Touch Typing

Atari cx4106 Writing programs One

Atari cx4106 Writing programs Two

Atari cx4117 Introduction to Sound

Atari cx4117 Introduction to graphics

Analog Computing issue #14 (this is the tape that came with the mag)

Canyon Climber

Ghost Hunter

Rear Guard

Dunjonquest:Datestones of Ryn

Shamus

View Auction and picture here: 1 Atari 8bit Tapes, 5 Games & 5 Edu MINT condition

The price isn't bad but the shipping charge might keep some people away. They can be shipped by media mail.

Yea I originally had them at 10 dollars with 7 shipping, but I find if I reverse it I get more response. I have a hard time figuring out what the best way is for starting auctions and doing the

shipping. basically I figured it would be nice to get 20 dollars for the tapes shipped which is more than what I have on there but maybe I should of started it at 1 dollar. The problem

is sometimes if you start at 1 dollar and charge 5 dollars for shipping you only get one bid and then they get it for 6 dollars. I feel they are worth more than that. Maybe I am approaching it wrong. I think it's fair, but I keep thinking it's not in the spirit of the auction. It's much harder for items where only 4 or 5 people are interested as apposed to something where you know a lot of people will want it, so you can pretty much let the auction start at a penny... I dunno... at any rate IMO it's a good deal, they are in mint condition I would keep them for my own collection if I still collected computers but I only collect game consoles now (space issue, plus I hate floppy/tapes)

Edited by Warriorisabouttodie