IGNORED

FA: Entex Select-A-Game Tested & Working

Parrothead

Pretty. I have one without BCs. I guess I should just wait until I can get a boxed one. I say, select-a-wagon!

I just have no love for this game. I mean it is completely horrible :) I have found a couple of these, the first one boxed and now this one. Can't complain, paid a $1 for it :)

Sooner or later I WILL find an Adventurevision at the swaps. I just know it :) I see you are still hesitant to try the Chuckwagon. I know you tried before with an item or two, but you really need to give it a chance Ian. I have many who have left Ebay cold turkey and are way ahead by doing so. Sooner or later you will come around :)

• 1 month later...
In terms of actual numbers, isn't this rarer than an Adventurevision?

Don't know for sure, but I doubt it. I have found a few of these in the "wild". Never found an Adventurevision yet.

Could just be your area. Finding K-Tel carts in Ontario is pretty easy. It's more like a R6 or R7 here but outside of this area and your gonna see the real rarity of K-Tel carts which is R9.