IGNORED

Does Adventure II (and other homebrews sold here) come with a box?

Zap!

The initial run of Adventure II did include a box. Once the boxes ran out, though, any subsequent copies sold have not included a box. And as far as the boxed copies go, all the earlier copies sold were numbered, with a nice printed, gold foil sticker on the back of the box containing the unique number of that copy. I'm guessing this copy on eBay is not one of the numbered versions.

..Al

My Adventure II came with the works, and then some: box, manual, something in sealed envelope which I've never opened which reads "Feeling Lost? Help is at hand," some Atariage/Adventure II magnets, and IIRC a skeleton key, and possibly some other stuff I'm forgetting. Mine was one of the later, un-numbered copies.

My Koffi: Yellow Kopter came with just the manual, I think.

And yeah, gotta love those inflated prices. But it's not shocking, considering who's selling it.

Edited by BassGuitari

Can this game still be bought?

Yeah, either here on AtariAge without the box for $40, or on eBay for $200 CIB. I am in a hard place. I don't want a game with no box, but I don't think it's worth $160 more just for the box. I'd pay $30 more, that's it. Anyone selling one? :)

Yes, you can buy it here:

http://www.atariage.com/store/index.php?ma...products_id=334

It includes everything except for the box. The metal key is not pictured, but it also is included.

..Al

The store is still active? The link on the front page had disappeared and I figured the store was closed until further notice.

But, on topic, Adventure II rocks!

And, I still have the included magnets on my fridge. :)

Yes, you can buy it here:

http://www.atariage.com/store/index.php?ma...products_id=334

It includes everything except for the box. The metal key is not pictured, but it also is included.

..Al

The store is still active? The link on the front page had disappeared and I figured the store was closed until further notice.

But, on topic, Adventure II rocks!

And, I still have the included magnets on my fridge. :)

The link is wrong on the front page. It's atariage.com/store