IGNORED

Completed the CIB collection today!

the.golden.ax

I do not ever plan on finishing a CIB collection, just because I do not really like playing all the games. Am I alone in this?

Here's one vote for "yes you are." So far in my collecting for the 7800 (and I have a lot of games) I have only come across one I don't enjoy at all (Realsports Baseball). Given the price of RS Baseball CIB, even it wasn't a bad investment, in that I got a rental's worth of play for a rental's price.

Fight Night too?

I do not ever plan on finishing a CIB collection, just because I do not really like playing all the games. Am I alone in this?

Here's one vote for "yes you are." So far in my collecting for the 7800 (and I have a lot of games) I have only come across one I don't enjoy at all (Realsports Baseball). Given the price of RS Baseball CIB, even it wasn't a bad investment, in that I got a rental's worth of play for a rental's price.

Fight Night too?

Well I don't have that one, so I guess I can't comment. I have spent a good deal of time with Karateka though, and Super Huey, so I may end up liking it.

Hi

I ve never seen the HES Baseball,the Salu version is also hard to find,but i have it CIB.But i also have different manuals and boxes of the other HES versions too.....

greetings Walter

Here's a picture of the HES Baseball. I think I got the picture from an ebay auction that I lost several years ago.

Mitch

Hi Mitch

I saw this too,but i never saw it for sale again.But i never saw the Salu version for sale too.But there are different manuals and different boxes of the other HES versions too.When i have the time,i will make a list,with everything,i have.

greetings Walter

Hi

I ve never seen the HES Baseball,the Salu version is also hard to find,but i have it CIB.But i also have different manuals and boxes of the other HES versions too.....

greetings Walter

Here's a picture of the HES Baseball. I think I got the picture from an ebay auction that I lost several years ago.

Mitch

Hi Mitch

I saw this too,but i never saw it for sale again.But i never saw the Salu version for sale too.But there are different manuals and different boxes of the other HES versions too.When i have the time,i will make a list,with everything,i have.

greetings Walter

Yep, and a couple have the 2600 version labels too.

Mitch