IGNORED

Nick Matheys is ripping everyone off!

thefunone

vgchamp2667,

Won 129 games, got 51! No response from seller during entire process! AVOID!! drgaron ( 6322) Dec-05-08 23:08

129 Atari 2600 Games – 80 Different Titles – Great Lot! (#140280693216) US $89.00 View Item

Never sent my items. Did not respond to emails. What happened to you? stlouisrams2007 ( 4018) Dec-05-08 14:11

35 Boxed / Complete / NEW - Atari 2600 Games (#140280692830) US $49.99 View Item

Fast shipping , good deal, Thank you. uglyken ( 4355) Nov-24-08 11:39

2 Rolls of Mercury Dimes – 100 Coins - Unsearched (#140276319841) US $111.15 View Item

little mix up onshipping but made contact and worked it out. Good guy! thank U! 67-stepside ( 35) Nov-15-08 07:05

Huge Atari 2600 Lot – 60 Diff Games – System - Wico (#140276049595) US $106.06 View Item

Pd 10/22, refunded 11/12 (3 WEEKS LATER) saying already sold. NO COMMUNICATION! bidonmenow ( 12583) Nov-13-08 07:13

60 Different PS1 Games – System – ALL Black Label Games (#140275467216) US $49.99 View Item

Paid over 1 month ago, haven't received everything, no response to messages left weirdoldballs ( 7 ) Nov-10-08 14:51

X-Files Season 1 2 3 – DVD – Three Seasons!! - R1 (#140268945080

I was able to recover my money from PayPal. He was fine when I dealt with him in the past but he wouldn't respond to any of my emails at all this time around. I even looked at death notices in Kansas City before leaving feedback because I thought maybe he died. I am sure he ripped off other people as well. If anyone else is owed items I would file a claim with PayPal ASAP.

Here is his feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...P:feedback:2:us

Edited by holygrailvideogames.com

Im sick of this< he ripped me off for 160.00, I just looked at another negative left and it appears that guy has my stuff!!

Thanks alot Nick!!

I was able to recover my money from PayPal. He was fine when I dealt with him in the past but he wouldn't respond to any of my emails at all this time around. I even looked at death notices in Kansas City before leaving feedback because I thought maybe he died. I am sure he ripped off other people as well. If anyone else is owed items I would file a claim with PayPal ASAP.

Here is his feedback.

Im sick of this< he ripped me off for 160.00, I just looked at another negative left and it appears that guy has my stuff!!

Thanks alot Nick!!

Here is his feedback.

Have you filed a "item not as described" claim with ebay ??

That name is very familiar. Check DP

Weird I have done business with Nick multiple times in the past and it was always good. Big ticket items too.

My memory is not so good and while I've also had good deals with him I also recall a time when he might have disappeared before and people posted about it. People were left hanging but I don't recall if he made everything with them already or not.

Yes but but it take close to a month, I just have to wait a liitle longer i guess.

Thanks alot Nick!!

Here is his feedback.

Have you filed a "item not as described" claim with ebay ??

Nick is the guy I got my Puzzy Sea Monstre from a little over a month ago. Maybe he felt things weren't going right and was losing money. I won't make excuses for him especially when you take the gamble selling items in an auction anyway. Sorry about everyone elses troubles. Guess I have been one of the lucky ones lately. :(

Well I can see how two of the negatives happened. The one guy says he paid for 129 but only received 51. That is obviously a mix up from the 51 boxed games that were previously auctioned. Who knows maybe funone got 129 loose games instead. If this is the case than maybe the two could work out a switch since both are unhappy.

Edited by homerwannabee

Well I can see how two of the negatives happened. The one guy says he paid for 129 but only received 51. That is obviously a mix up from the 51 boxed games that were previously auctioned. Who knows maybe funone got 129 loose games instead. If this is the case than maybe the two could work out a switch since both are unhappy.

He never sent out my stuff. He didn't respond to my emails or to the PayPal complaint. The night that I bought the item from him he had a lot of other items go up as well. My guess is that there are several members of AtariAge who have not received their items from him.

• 1 year later...

I usually don't bump old threads but I am pretty convinced that Nick is back. I believe that this is the lot that I won 1 1/2 ago and never received. He once was a good seller but he took my money and I never heard back from him when I bought this before.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1604634354111?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=160463435411&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Here is the info from eBay for the original item that I won.

Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. Check out and pay with PayPal to get your item within 5-12 days.

35 Boxed / Complete / NEW - Atari 2600 Games

Sale price: $49.99

Estimated delivery: 5-12 business days

Shipping & Handling: US Postal Service Media Mail $4.00

Seller: vgchamp2667 [contact seller]

Seller Information: Nick J Matheys

Kansas City, MO 64155 United States

Edited by holygrailvideogames.com