IGNORED

Ebay is a f***** piece of s***

jahfish

ok, that was the last time ... i listed 124 items ...

- only 43 items appear in the listing when you click "view sellers other items"

http://shop.ebay.de/merchant/bouncibaer_W0...QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

- over 40 of those were Atari items and only 2 appear in the listings under atari

only if you first click on "other items" and then go to text mode, you will see all of the games ...

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewLi...erid=bouncibaer

what a crap! what the hell is ebay doing?!?!?!?

how is the stuff supposed to sell if it doesn't appear properly in the listings?!?!?

that was defenitely the last time i will have used ebay!!!! :x

CTCW, i'm coming! ;)

Yeah, eBay has been screwing with the search for a while now. Frankly, as a programmer myself and having worked on several large systems (although nothing quite as large as eBay), it amazes me that with as much cash as eBay has coming in that they cannot get something as important as their SEARCH ENGINE to produce accurate results.

..Al

i think their search engine works ... but just not for the sellers ... it works for them, sorting out between professionals and private sellers. i've heard that they slowly want to get rid of the private ones ... private people will probably end up on kijiji, which they also bought ...

well, whatever they do, my next videogames end up on CTCW ... and i'll try to promote it here as much as i can ... time for the PAL side to join CTCW!

First link shows 43 items for me, the second 124, so it is not just for the seller...

i think their search engine works ... but just not for the sellers ... it works for them, sorting out between professionals and private sellers. i've heard that they slowly want to get rid of the private ones ... private people will probably end up on kijiji, which they also bought ...

well, whatever they do, my next videogames end up on CTCW ... and i'll try to promote it here as much as i can ... time for the PAL side to join CTCW!

I am done with Ebay as well :thumbsdown: I like your english fish! F****** piece of S*** How do you translate that into German please? More and more Ebay pisses me off. I am not even going to start or I could go on a major rant. I have been having success buying on CTCW and here on AA; great people I have bought from; have yet to sell, but may in the near future. Ebay sucks the ???? :) Cheers all, FB

I am done with Ebay as well :thumbsdown: I like your english fish! F****** piece of S*** How do you translate that into German please? More and more Ebay pisses me off. I am not even going to start or I could go on a major rant. I have been having success buying on CTCW and here on AA; great people I have bought from; have yet to sell, but may in the near future. Ebay sucks the ???? :) Cheers all, FB

I will second all of this :) :)

"Ficking stuch Sheisse", I believe.

;)

(the u in stuch should have an umlout(pair of dots) above it).

voila ! Chase the chuckwagon seems great, though it looks more gaming oriented. It would be great if they hosted more hardware. (well that is up to users to post iems I guess)

many thanks. I'm an amiga user myself, we're also getting tired of ebay BS. In fact we started our own dealing place, Amibay. Have a look if you're interested.

http://www.amibay.com/

voila ! Chase the chuckwagon seems great, though it looks more gaming oriented. It would be great if they hosted more hardware. (well that is up to users to post iems I guess)

many thanks. I'm an amiga user myself, we're also getting tired of ebay BS. In fact we started our own dealing place, Amibay. Have a look if you're interested.

http://www.amibay.com/

amigabay looks pretty neat, the whole forum setup. Are most of the members in Europe??

**NOT a double post**

thank you, myself, I'm not in the states, but I know a guy in florida who might be interested. I just forwarded him the link.

yes, amibay is mostly based in UK, but there are members in every part of the planet, I'm in Japan, there are some members in Brasil, Australia, different parts of Europe, etc ...

We have Atari and other parts setup too, but not much users there at the moment :*(

Edited by coze

Hi guys,

I'm already piss off at Ebay for eliminating the Check/Money Order option to pay sellers for purchasing products!! That's the form of payment i've been using since I joined.

But they still allow it till 01/15/09. Even after this date, you can only ask sellers if they accept money orders, but sellers can't mention it on the auctions as a form of a payment after this date. The hell with Ebay, I'm still going to ask and request money orders for auctions as a payment form.

Anthony....