IGNORED

Ebay is a f***** piece of s***

jahfish

I agree....f**** ebay.

I sold on ebay occasionnaly.

2 weeks ago, I did a clean up and I sold 6 items on ebay (nes, snes, sega...etc)

I got payments for 4 items only.....the 2 others people do not want to pay.

excuses #1: your shipping is too high

excuses #2: my son used my ebay account to buy a snes and I just found out.

I was able to get a second chance offer to the other bidder and I got payment (5 payments)

However, I still missing one payment and I will have to pay the fee :( I'm not sure if I will claim the non payer bidder (or what ever it's called) since I'm sure the bidder will just give me a negative feedback :(

anyway....

i think their search engine works ... but just not for the sellers ... it works for them, sorting out between professionals and private sellers. i've heard that they slowly want to get rid of the private ones ... private people will probably end up on kijiji, which they also bought ...

well, whatever they do, my next videogames end up on CTCW ... and i'll try to promote it here as much as i can ... time for the PAL side to join CTCW!

Private sellers made EBay what it is today; removing them would be the dumbest thing they could do. Wait, EBay isn't known for its intelligent business practices so removing private sellers would be right up their alley. :roll:

sleazzybay is a pile of crap! there are a bunch of people getting burned by that bloody dsr crap. i am talking about powersellers who have feedback in the grands having their sellerr account frozen. if you are an ebay loyalist, you ned to follow these directions set up an account withan alternative site or sites(hey so cal mike! can you reccomend two of them for the good people!) if you have a reghular customer base, get on the email horn and direct them there to get the traffic flowing (give them perks for buying it from your alt site as opposed to the bay) if ebay screws with your account, you can lead your flock to the sanctuary of your alt site. ebay has spoled the masses as peole are so used the instant sale (quick cash) the sad part is that they are trying no embracing amazon's model of full buyer --ck down.any way gotta jet in closing viva la chase the chuck wagon!

http://www.ioffer.com/shops/robogigante227

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/display....tmodeprocessor9

Ya, Ebay has messed with us all, I dont see why some sellers put up with it, I knwo there are alot of sellers that add links to CTCW,and GameGavel in their messages to buyers, hopefully we will bet some good buyers on the alt sites soon. I'm just waiting to see If Ebay blocks CTCW/GG users from using Paypal since they own it!!

Yup, I am done for good now as well. I was an early Chuckwagoner, but thought I could get more money for a NES and an Atari lot on eBay during the holiday season and promptly went 0-2.

The Atari lot: Paid for, shipped, yesterday buyer writes and says "it don't work." I send a nice message back with the usual checklist: Plugged in correctly? Channel switch on right channel (2 or 3)? TV/Game switch switched? Power plugged in, etc.? Here's my phone number, call me for help. They write back in txt-ese about how it still don't work and "pls give me refund." I sent this console, well-packed, in perfect working condition with delivery confirmation. I offered my phone number (now I am wishing I hadn't done that, but I guess I am still naive). I am not giving any refunds to barely literate 2-feedback morons, I'm sorry. They can give me all the negatives they want. Ugh.

NES lot? I filed a NPB yesterday and by the time I can re-list it'll be Christmas. So much for that window.

It's sad, because as much as I like the Chuckwagon, I still think eBay is better when it comes to lots of fairly common stuff. But the extra few bucks I might get is no longer worth it.