IGNORED

Big Colecovision and 7800/2600 lots for sale

colecoboy84

OK, I'm doing my second annual Christmas blowout. For starters, we have:

• Complete Colecovision system. This system was professionally reconditioned a year and a half ago by eColeco, looks and works great. Comes with two standard controllers, power supply and TV connection cable with an RCA switch for easy connection to modern TVs (but if you want the old school RF switch I'll throw that in too).
  • A pair of Super Action controllers.
  • Roller Controller.
  • Expansion Module 2 - steering wheel and pedal.
  • 47 Colecovision games, including some rare ones:

1. 2010 - The Graphic Action Game

2. Antarctic Adventure

3. Artillery Duel

4. Burgertime

5. Carnival

6. Centipe (for the Roller Controller)

7. Dam Busters

8. Destructor (for the driving module)

9. Donkey Kong

10. Donkey Kong Jr.

11. Dragonfire

12. Dukes of Hazzard (for the driving module)

13. Evolution

14. Frenzy

15. Frogger

16. Gateway to Apshai

17. Gust Buster

18. The Heist

19. Illusions

20. Jumpman Junior

21. LadyBug

22. Looping

23. Montezuma's Revenge

24. Mouse Trap

25. Mr. Do!

26. Oil's Well

27. Pitstop

28. Q-bert

29. Rock'N Rope

30. Sir Lancelot

31. Slither (for the Roller Controller)

32. Smurf

33. Space Fury

34. Subrock

35. Super Action Baseball (for the Super Action Controller) (with overlays)

36. Super Action Football (for the Super Action Controller)

37. Tapper

38. Tarzan

39. Telly Turtle

40. Time Pilot (for the Roller Controller)

41. Turbo (for the driving module)

42. Venture

43. Victory (for the Roller Controller)

44. War Room

45. Wing War

46. Zaxxon

47. Zenji

And then there's this:

• Complete Atari 7800 Pro System s with two standard Pro Line controllers, original power supply and TV connection cable with an RCA switch.
  • A pair of Atari Joi Pad controllers.
  • Best Light Gun. I bought this brand new in March and it looks and works like new.
  • A pair of Atari Paddle Controllers. Required to play classic games like Kaboom and Super Breakout.
  • 26 Atari 7800 games, all with (copies of) instruction manuals:

1. Asteroids

2. Ballblazer (groundbreaking Lucasfilm game)

3. Centipede

4. Choplifter!

5. Commando

6. Crossbow (light gun game)

7. Dark Chambers

8. Desert Falcon

9. DigDug

10. Double Dragon

11. Fight Night

12. Food Fight

13. Galaga

14. Hat Trick

15. Jinks

16. Joust

17. Meltdown! (light gun game)

18. Midnight Mutants (too cool!)

19. Pole Position II

20. Rampage

21. Sentinel (rare light gun game)

22. Summer Games

23. Title Match Pro Wrestling

24. Xenophobe

25. Xevious

26. Winter Games

46 Atari 2600 games:

1. Air-Sea Battle

2. Amidar

3. Adventures of Tron

4. Astroblast

5. Berzerk

6. Boxing

7. Circus Atari (for the paddle controllers)

8. Combat

9. Commando Raid

10. Crystal Castles

11. Defender

12. Demon Attack

13. Enduro

14. E. T. the Extraterrestrial

15. Fishing Derby

16. Freeway

17. Galaxian

18. Grand Prix

19. Gravitar

20. Haunted House

21. Indy 500 (requires driving controller - not included)

22. Jungle Hunt

23. Kaboom! (for the paddle controllers)

24. Kangaroo

25. Kung-Fu Master

26. M.A.S.H.

27. Missile Command

28. Moon Patrol

29. Outlaw

30. Pac-Man

31. Pole Position

32. Raiders of the Lost Ark

33. RealSports Volleyball

34. Sea Hawk

35. Skiing

36. Starmaster

37. Secret Quest

38. Solaris

39. Space Invaders

40. Star Voyager

41. Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back

42. Star Wars - The Return of the Jedi

43. Super Breakout (for the paddle controllers)

44. 3D Tic-Tac-Toe

45. Vanguard

46. Yar's Revenge

Looks good? Drop e-mail or go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=002 (Colecovision)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=002 (Atari)

FYI I also had an Intellivision lot listed but it already sold so these two may not last long. Thanks!

[/font][/size]

post-16058-1229392803_thumb.jpg

post-16058-1229392846_thumb.jpg

Edited by colecoboy84

Update as of Wednesday, Dec. 17, 12:32 p.m. CST: The Atari lot didn't sell ... I broke it up into separate 7800 and 2600 lots, and the 7800 lot sold pretty quickly. Apparently there was a lot of interest in Sentinel - I wasn't aware that the NTSC version of the game was so rare - if I was I might have listed it separately.

Anyhow, the Colecovision lot is still available and has 8 watchers. Let's see how it plays out ...

Update as of Wednesday, Dec. 17, 12:32 p.m. CST: The Atari lot didn't sell ... I broke it up into separate 7800 and 2600 lots, and the 7800 lot sold pretty quickly. Apparently there was a lot of interest in Sentinel - I wasn't aware that the NTSC version of the game was so rare - if I was I might have listed it separately.

Anyhow, the Colecovision lot is still available and has 8 watchers. Let's see how it plays out ...

Thanks for getting in touch with me. Why even ask for people to email or PM you if you have no intrest in respending to them.? Ya thanks, thanks for nothing. :roll:

EDIT: P.S. Sentinel NTSC isn't rare, it's just a conversion cart from the dirt common PAL version. Worth about $25 to $30 bucks.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Thanks for getting in touch with me. Why even ask for people to email or PM you if you have no intrest in respending to them.? Ya thanks, thanks for nothing. :roll:

EDIT: P.S. Sentinel NTSC isn't rare, it's just a conversion cart from the dirt common PAL version. Worth about $25 to $30 bucks.

Geez, sorry to break protocol - in case you can't tell, I'm rather new around here. At any rate, when I invited e-mails I meant if you were interested in one of these lots - silly me, I didn't think someone would ask me to break up a lot to sell them 3 or 4 items and then give me attitude about it.

Geez, sorry to break protocol - in case you can't tell, I'm rather new around here. At any rate, when I invited e-mails I meant if you were interested in one of these lots - silly me, I didn't think someone would ask me to break up a lot to sell them 3 or 4 items and then give me attitude about it.

I guess you can't read either.

Reconditioned? Yeah, ok.

I purchased this unit on ebay and it is far from being "reconditioned". While it immediately did not look like it was in bad shape, the system's RF is screwed. It is very buggy. And no, it is not "me" trying to hook it up and getting it wrong. I own another (REALLY reconditioned) unit that is flawless and displays absolutely perfect....I purchased this as a spare. I also did notice that the inside of the system (just peering in to the cart and expansion slots) is extremely dirty. Very hard to believe someone reconditioned this and left it like that! I have to wonder if this is the same Colecovision you are speaking about....although the auction picture was the same, as well as the description stating it had been reconditioned. That said, you have an ebay PM my friend!

Also noteworthy to mention that the other peripherals were disgusting as well. I spent the better half of my Christmas cleaning and restoring the Roller Controller, which had everything from grime to hair...to I don't even want to know what inside!

Auction link for reference:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120351781467

Edited by eightbit

• 3 years later...