IGNORED

keyboard overlays

bohoki

just curious about the games without keyboard ovarlays has anyone ever made overlays for them?

also couldn't atari send out a memo to try and keep * for 1-2 player # for level to keep a little consistancy its reversed from pacman to ms pacman

oh some examples berzerk and vanguard should have had overlays

VANG.jpgBERZ.jpg

i pretty much just use the overlays as quick reference cards anyway

Yea, I wish they made more also. There is a Rescue on Fractulas overlay here on Atariage as well. One of these days I want to make overlays for the rest of the games. It would be nice to have them made in plastic but we'll just have to settle for thick paper. I'll have to try lamenating them.

Allan

Yea, I wish they made more also. There is a Rescue on Fractulas overlay here on Atariage as well. One of these days I want to make overlays for the rest of the games. It would be nice to have them made in plastic but we'll just have to settle for thick paper. I'll have to try lamenating them.

Allan

yea i tried screwing around some more

MONTE.jpgROBO.jpgJUNG.jpg

POLE.jpgMSPAC1.jpgDIG.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only 22% artistically inclined, and then again only on Tuesday, so I can't design what you're talkin' bout, Willis. Somebody want to mock one up? One that we could print out on (what kind of stock/paper could you use?) our printers?

I always thought those overlays were pretty cool. IN fact, I am kicking myself for not having them for my 2 homebrews in the past. Another way to distinguish the 5200 product from the A8 version!

I'm only 22% artistically inclined, and then again only on Tuesday, so I can't design what you're talkin' bout, Willis. Somebody want to mock one up? One that we could print out on (what kind of stock/paper could you use?) our printers?

I always thought those overlays were pretty cool. IN fact, I am kicking myself for not having them for my 2 homebrews in the past. Another way to distinguish the 5200 product from the A8 version!

ok for artsy sake how about the aarcade instruction card too

yea all that space devoted to nothing but blackness they coudl put some instructions or quick tips

like in galaxian how you can hit them with the energy sword is this the only version where you can do that?

as to what to print them out on use a laser printer and the overhead projector plastic its good cause the blackness covers the clearness pretty well

POP.jpg

Edited by bohoki