IGNORED

This one made me laugh

atari_envy

Where on earth did they get this description? Maybe I need to actually read my 2600 owner's manuals!:

[booklet, Early Video Games, Connections to Tv, Play, etc]. ill. Fully Illustrated. Marks on Back Cover / Notes: Atari 1980 , Light Cover Shows Soil / Age. Game Players Guide. Paperback : soft cover edition in good or better condition, some slight wear to edges, as normal for age of book. Overall good copy of this title. Excellent read. A good book to enjoy and keep on hand. Or would make a great gift for the fan / reader in your life.

As is, as found.

Keywords: Excellent HOW TO reference guide for both the beginner and established enthusiast. Easy to follow methods. Instructions guide you to learning, and skill building. Good information to use while learning at home. This is a good book to get you going, give it a try. This book contains good information for persons wanting to enhance their knowledge of this subject matter in particular. Always a good reference guide to keep on hand. Will help you better understand methods and means in great detail. Comprehensive review. Critical and practical study for self education. Informative and easy to read. Interesting subject material. Ideal for research and self educaton, study, review. A MUST HAVE book for those wanting to read further, in depth, on this particular area of interest.

Obviously at least the second part is boilerplate, and as it says, for keywords. Still pretty funny in this context.