IGNORED

Hat Trick -How many goals have you scored?

roadrunner

The theoretical limit is 30 although I doubt anyone would ever get over 26 or 27 because 30 would require getting every single puck from the bottom of the screen.

Any time you get the puck from the bottom of the screen you can shoot immediately and score. If I get the puck from the top of the screen I try to piroutte and then shoot. If I remember right it takes me 4 seconds to score when getting the puck from the bottom and 5 seconds when it comes from the top.....that's assuming I don't mess up my pirouette when getting the puck from the top of the screen.

HatNvTn.jpg

The theoretical limit is 30 although I doubt anyone would ever get over 26 or 27 because 30 would require getting every single puck from the bottom of the screen.

Any time you get the puck from the bottom of the screen you can shoot immediately and score. If I get the puck from the top of the screen I try to piroutte and then shoot. If I remember right it takes me 4 seconds to score when getting the puck from the bottom and 5 seconds when it comes from the top.....that's assuming I don't mess up my pirouette when getting the puck from the top of the screen.

HatNvTn.jpg

I have scored in the twenties myself, not easy

I was playing Hat Trick again today and i finally scored 11 goals in one game. I don't think i'll ever be able to score 17 goals. On a side note, is Hat Trick the only hockey video game that the goaltender can score a goal?

No, I definitely know you can score in NHL 95 if you get a lucky bounce. I can't remember if you could in blades of steel or NES ice hockey. I don't think those goalies could shoot down to the other end.

I was playing Hat Trick again today and i finally scored 11 goals in one game. I don't think i'll ever be able to score 17 goals. On a side note, is Hat Trick the only hockey video game that the goaltender can score a goal?

No, I definitely know you can score in NHL 95 if you get a lucky bounce. I can't remember if you could in blades of steel or NES ice hockey. I don't think those goalies could shoot down to the other end.

Yes, in Blades Of Steel the goalie can get a goal.