IGNORED

Which is the best Club Nintendo item to sell on ebay?

SpendTooMuchOnAtari

If you could get any Club Nintendo item, which do you think would sell for the most on ebay? I already have the Japanese Game & Watch Collection for myself and the other items don't really appeal to me. So, I'm just going to order something to sell off, what do you think would bring the most?

LINK to club nintendo rewards

• 6 months later...

Haven't thought of this in a while, I did get the hat for being Platinim but I still have points to spend. I did get Animal Crossing Playing Cards which are neat but I haven't opened them, maybe I should get another. Or maybe the Hanafuda would be good. Any other thoughts? I just thought, I wonder if they have any different stuff now....off to Club Nintendo to see.

Haven't thought of this in a while, I did get the hat for being Platinim but I still have points to spend. I did get Animal Crossing Playing Cards which are neat but I haven't opened them, maybe I should get another. Or maybe the Hanafuda would be good. Any other thoughts? I just thought, I wonder if they have any different stuff now....off to Club Nintendo to see.

The first item they discontinue will be the one to get now. No telling what that would be but it is bound to happen. Items will be removed and replaced with new.