IGNORED

Ideas for my 2nd Atari 5200 ?

8bitbasslines

Firstly Hello all

I used to post on this board and somehow all my old posts are gone

I recently moved all my game systems to my recording studio's Lounge

and will post a pic soon

In the past few weeks I got classic video game fever again

Due to setting up a Colecovision from my attic and being thrilled that just some windex got all these games for coleco working again.

The system could use some more cleaning though.I saw a guy on youtube use metal glo on a Sega System but went looking for metal glo last night at home depot

and they looked at me like I was nuts or trying to make crystal meth or huff it in a bag that would be more retro right.Anyhow that is not the point of this post

Point is playing coleco got me playing the 5200 again and I really feel like doing a few things.One sending two controllers to 4jays to be rebuilt and two buy a vcs adapter

so I can play 2600 games and the snyth cart most of all.But I have a 4 port 2 for port systems actually.I was thinking of trying to mod my 2nd four port so i can use the vcs adapter

Does anyone know how to do that? Anyone offer a service where they do it for you?

Has anyone on here modded there 4 port so they can use the adapter and has anyone then used the atari synth cart with that set up?

Please let me know