IGNORED

Lynx pouch - were there two types?

patters98

I had the official pouch for the Lynx I, and I also have a Lynx II. Thing is, the pouch is too long for the Lynx II and I was wondering did they ever make a shorter version?

Yep, the made appropriate accessories for the resized Lynx 2 including pouches and sun screens.

Eric

My pouch fits the Lynx II OK but it's a bit long. I've just had a look on eBay and there are a few for sale (along with the description from the box) and they say "suitable for the Lynx I and II". I remember a friend getting one later on than me and they had made the opening wider and the whole thing was even more baggy than the one I have (the Lynx II being thicker). Are you sure that there was a smaller one? If so, would it have had room fore the two front cart pouches?

Yes, they did make some adjustments in later runs of the Lynx pouch. I have an early one for my original Lynx model, and then I bought another one later when I got a Lynx II. The earlier version of the pouch is a bit tight for the Lynx II (which is thicker, but not as wide horizontally).