IGNORED

SIO2IDE 4.x swap disks

Marius

Hi.

With Sio2IDE 3.3a I was able to switch disk 1 and 2 by using a jumper on the sio2ide print. I made a switch on that jumper, so when I wanted to play a game like summergames, or when I wanted to watch a two sided demo, I first did setup the right ATR's on the right drive #'s and then when I had to swap disks, I used the switch.

With the newer version of Sio2IDE this is not as easy as it was on 3.3a ...

The build-in option of swapping a default-disk to D1: is not what I need much, so I would like to let sio2ide 4.x behave like 3.3a ...

Is this possible? Could it be possible to downgrade the firmware of 4.x to 3.3a? Or are there other solutions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Marius

• 4 weeks later...

bump...

Anyone? I would like to know if it is possible to downgrade the firmware of 4.4a to 3.3a

My Sio2IDE 4.4a has a ATMEGA32-16PU on it, and I would like to flash the 3.3a firmware in that Atmega Firmware.

For that I need an adapted firmware, and I would like to know IF that firmware is available, would it work anyway?

Thanks

Marius

bump...

Anyone? I would like to know if it is possible to downgrade the firmware of 4.4a to 3.3a

My Sio2IDE 4.4a has a ATMEGA32-16PU on it, and I would like to flash the 3.3a firmware in that Atmega Firmware.

For that I need an adapted firmware, and I would like to know IF that firmware is available, would it work anyway?

Thanks

Marius

I don't know. I'd check here (re: email the host) and/or compare the circuit boards between revs (they're also on this page).

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...o2ide%26hl%3Den

I've been looking at them while thinking about making my own and I've noticed some differences between boards / versions. If they're doing different things with the microcontroller pins on different revs, then no.

Edited by sl0re