IGNORED

Anyone know the seller of this auction?

ninermaniac

Sticker on the back says "PAL or Secam tv systems". According to Google, River Patrol used Pal-M which is compatible on both European and North American Atari systems:

River Patrol wasn´t released in PAL! :ponder:

It's listed here as PAL. http://www.classic-consoles-center.at/atar...-pal-games-list

Atarimania too. ;)

Edited by ninermaniac

Sticker on the back says "PAL or Secam tv systems". According to Google, River Patrol used Pal-M which is compatible on both European and North American Atari systems:

River Patrol wasn´t released in PAL! :ponder:

It's listed here as PAL. http://www.classic-consoles-center.at/atar...-pal-games-list

Atarimania too. ;)

There is one known PAL proto in existance and Marco owns it! I think that the pic on Atarimania´s website is Marco´s proto cart! ;)

The pal version exist... when i was a child in 84 my favorite video games shop sells it. I remember to have seen it with playaround and others Tigervision games boxed.

In 2006 i bought a lot of games and docs from an old toys games...and there was a retailer catalog from a MCC (a dealer compagny based in Monaco) with River Patrol, Xman, Starpath games to be ordered. I discuss with this guy this particular day (i found Westward Ho in the stock and others treasure) and as far he remembered he had sold or ordered all the game in the catalog !

Ok that's not a proof, but i have a good memory even if i was a kid (10 years) and this guy helped me to be sure of what i tought to be true !

Where on the sticker does it say this? Sticker on the back says "PAL or Secam tv systems".

:?:

Those stickers are on PAL versions of Tigervision games and state that the game is for PAL/Secam. He must be dreaming if he thinks he can get $500 on a filthy, untested cart with no end label.