IGNORED

Nintendo 64 system exp pak/controller ** XTRA BONUS FOR AA'ers **

Warriorisabouttodie

winding down to the really expensive or boring games to collect for the n64, so I am picking up lots when I can and selling off the duplicates here and there. Nice n64 with expansion pak controller a/v cable if you need one this is a complete system:

LINK

EDIT: if you win and tell me you are from Atariage I will throw in an extra n64 console as a bonus to my fellow AA'er.

Edited by Warriorisabouttodie

winding down to the really expensive or boring games to collect for the n64, so I am picking up lots when I can and selling off the duplicates here and there. Nice n64 with expansion pak controller a/v cable if you need one this is a complete system:

LINK

this auction is winding down anyone need a n64 with exp pack, controller, and AV cable?

Have you got a list of what you're still looking for?

not yet, but I am working on one. I am down to a lot of the boring (at least to me games) like various football games, some really bad games that I skipped and the expensive games like for example one game I would like to get is Sin and Punishment.

Do you have a lot of extra's for sale or are you just curious?

also... someone buy the n64 I have for auction, I 17 dollars is fair for a controller, exp packed n64... LINK

As an extra bonus, if someone from Atariage buys the system I will throw in an EXTRA n64 console, so if you win please email me through eBay right away and tell me you are from Atariage so I know to pack an extra console in there for you.

Edited by Warriorisabouttodie