IGNORED

Original NES Toploader CHEAP!

sandmountainslim

Selling this NES Toploader

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-nes-top-loade...A1%7C240%3A1318

I am selling it because I prefer the toaster model due to the RCA Jacks.

This is only the console and one non-dogbone controller, no power supply or RF Switch (I figure most of you have extras).

It works great and at under ten bucks starting bid it would be a deal for someone who wants the toploading model.

Thanks

Wp

No shit, that's a steal!

Damn Slim I didn't notice that was the the BIN price I thought it was the opening bid! I would have grabbed that for $18 bucks for sure. Buyer got a hell of a deal for sure!!

Wonder what he paid in Ebay fees to list and sell that. That would have sold for that price or three times that price in no time on the Chuckwagon. And would only have cost him around $.54 cents.

But either way Ebay or not, it's great of fellow collectors to help out others by doing that. Hat's off to him :)

This might be a dumb question but I'm really not up on Nintendo stuff. So is a toploader worth more then a regular front loading deck? If so, why? Less of them made?

Yes, and partly. The toploader came out at the end of the NES's commercial life, so there are far fewer toploaders than sideloaders (or "toasters"). They also tend to be more reliable, because they have a more traditional, and durable, cartridge port.

Damn Slim I didn't notice that was the the BIN price I thought it was the opening bid! I would have grabbed that for $18 bucks for sure. Buyer got a hell of a deal for sure!!

I thought I would let it go at a decent price and the Florida guy seemed thrilled to get it :)

I myself got two '26 Ford amp guage/switch panels for 19 bucks on Ebay last week (worth about 60 each) so there are still deals to be had out there.

I was hoping the Florida guy was one of the AA members but since he ain't spoke up I guess it was just a passerby.

Wp