IGNORED

Attention sellers: New flat-rate Priority box!

CPUWIZ

My wife discovered this today at the post office and just looked it up for me. Pretty sweet for those pesky packages that end up being 1 pound 2 ounces or more.

https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/html/smallFlatRateBoxes.html

Yes, that is nice--it looks to be the same size as the 1096L boxes (the larger video mailers). I ordered a bunch of them myself recently.

:)

..Al

It is too bad that PayPal shipping doesn't allow you to print labels for this box or the larger flat rate box that the Post Office introduced last year.

Using a service such as Endicia makes it easy to print labels for all the Flat Rate boxes. However, it's tough to use these smaller boxes (including this new small flat rate box) with Priority Mail International because you have to print a multi-part form which requires a plastic waybill envelope be affixed to the box. The smaller Priority Mail boxes aren't wide enough (not to mention tall enough) for these envelopes, making it nigh impossible to use them for international mailing.

..Al